JMM is THE Best Mexican Fighter

Bit of an exaggeration, maybe, but Steele asks him twice & Taylor just stares past his left ear with his eyes rolling in his head (well, one eye rolling in his head; the other was shut from the broken orbital bone in his eyesocket).
It was rolling behind the swollen flesh. Anyway i dont care how late in the fight it was,it was a KO simply because he didnt respond to a refs questioning. Thats what the ref is there for.

Bit of an exaggeration, maybe, but Steele asks him twice & Taylor just stares past his left ear with his eyes rolling in his head (well, one eye rolling in his head; the other was shut from the broken orbital bone in his eyesocket).
If I recall he wasn't paying attention to Steele but rather looking down at Lou Duva who was throwing a fit. He was out of it though so I think Steele caught a bad rap on that one.

Also the Tyson vs Ruddock stoppage. He was laying there against the ropes defenseless with one arm behind the ropes. Tyson's follow up barrage would almost certainly have ended the fight with a brutal KO.

JMM has the greatest single win in Pacquiao, but Chavez's overall body of work in terms of accomplishments ranks him as Mexico's greatest.

I would say something along these lines:
1. Chavez
2. Sanchez
3. Olivares
4. Saldivar
5. Marquez
6. Zarate
7. Finito
8. Barrera
9. Morales
10. Chiquita Gonzalez

JMM big problem is he was never really popular, he even was in the shadow of Morales/Barrera, ironically it was Pacquiao breaktrough in to mainstream popularity that pushed JMM to the forefront late in his career.

lol okay then! I'm not familiar enough with a lot of these guys to know. How's the top 5 though?

Here is 11-20. Some of those names appear but I would imagine there will be more to piss you off:

11. Israel Vazquez
12. Ruben Olivares
13. Efren Torres
14. Jose Luis Castillo
15. Orlando Salido
16. Gilberto Roman
17. Saul Alvarez
18. Salvador Sanchez
19. Jhonny Gonzalez
20. Rodolfo Martinez

Crap list having Sanchez under the likes of Salido and Roman.

well there you go.
2672284-riddickbowe_snesus2.jpg

It had a sequel too.

chavez-ii-usa-4372.png

Back