JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

Never has the word "fascist" meant any less than it does in today's environment.

The social justice types are not happy that a man with 50 million viewers exercises his freedom of speech. They are not happy that the next generation is growing up watching someone as "irresponsible" with his mouth, as this guy.

Nazi jokes are pretty common among young folk/gamers because a lot of games happen to have Nazis as the bad guys.

I reckon that Hitler and the fascists would have been more comfortable with being made a taboo word by the likes of Rowling, rather than being reduced to a joke by the likes of PewDiePie. It's really the likes of Rowling that continue to build up the Nazis to a near mythical status, while to future generations they will hold no more meaning than the Viking raiders, Spanish conquistadors or the Mongol invaders, among others. Eventually we just have to let it go.
Which is hilarious given in her own book series Harry tackles the issue of the Voldemort taboo(He who must not be named) by just speaking clearly about him.

mark this week.

This week shall be known as the week that millenials or whatever the fuck 16yr olds are, learn that MSM is fake news.

They're gonna learn from Pewdiepie that the MSM painted a narrative on him with such hatred and vile, and they only did it for the clicks.

They're gonna learn that the MSM really doesn't matter and is stupid, and they're gonna remember Trumps first press conference where he continues to denounce the MSM and Fake news and the 16years old of now are gonna put

+

=Truth

PewDiePie has a billion views a month, BILLION, i can show you the stats if you want, this is his reach on these 14/15/16 year olds.

why does it matter? in 4 years they become of voting age, and they'll remember the day that the MSM fucked up and decided to take on PewDiePie.

and that means?
front.jpg

Yup. The anti-sjw and anti-pc culture constituency continue to grow.

Thanks libs.

an annoying sack of shit that has the sense of humor of a rock, and appeals to 12-15 year old girls.

Good i'm glad he's exposed for the idiot he is, im pretty tired of hearing about him
Well... Stop talking so much to12-15 year old girls.

Last edited:
PDP's response video gets 1million views a day, 2 million just this weekend.

The MSM done fucked up, kids are going to remember this event, and in four years when they vote, they gonna re-elect Trump

all the social sites are already coorrelating Trump+PDP together, PDP's also show support for Trump too (he's swede, so it he doesn't vote, but his millenial audience is huge).

There is an entire industry built up around instilling fear into the public that they better watch out or they may have the ADL and others in the industry after them, often with some celebs virtue signalling for their own reasons.

Going after this Pewdipie character is actually pretty smart on their part, because of his notoriety it can be published and the narrative can be read by a ton of people that will never ever look into it. All they see is someone getting the hammer brought down on them for misbehaving, which in turn is a signal for them to behave.

It's the same principal behind public hangings really. It doesn't actually matter if the person is guilty, because the point is to 'make an example' which conditions society.
For some reason, I think Pewdiepie is Jewish.

Edit: Real name, Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg

Not sure if Jewish, but probably. Actually, most likely. Didn't the guy become rich from crappy videos while playing videogames? Yeah, that doesn't happen without a little help.

Me reading about YouTube "celebrities".

giphy.gif

Oh that's where you were going with that. Yeah that's pretty lulzworthy if true.
Well, there is also the "you don't become a successful celebrity overnight without Jewish help, because Jews are the most powerful/tightly nit network or group in the world and they tend to favor their own" angle, but yes, that is where I was going with it.

Again, not sure if Jewish, but probably. The only Jewier name I could think of is Shecklebergstein.

Well, there is also the "you don't become a successful celebrity overnight without Jewish help, because Jews are the most powerful/tightly nit network or group in the world and they tend to favor their own" angle, but yes, that is where I was going with it.

Again, not sure if Jewish, but probably. The only Jewier name I could think of is Shecklebergstein.
I once read an article where one of the experts quoted was named Israel Goldiamond. Can't really top that.

This is possibly the dumbest shit I've ever seen, I hate Pewdiepie's videos but you're gonna say he's a nazi because of a couple jokes, fuck off.
I agree. I don't think that PewDiePie is a fascist. He was just trying to see what outrageous stuff he could get people to do for a buck.

I once read an article where one of the experts quoted was named Israel Goldiamond. Can't really top that.
That's a Jewy name! Holy shit. Maybe Abraham Zion Noahberg-Silverstein de Rothschild would top it? I dunno.

a few of you are missing the point.

Yes, PewDiePie is a horrible comic

and YES, PewDiePie makes horrible content

and YES, the world would be a better place w/o PDP

HOWEVER,

you can't let the WSJ, manipulate videos and force their narrative AND THEN call upon Disney and Youtube to say, "hey Disney, fire this guy"

If you read the WSJ article, that's literally what they did.

WSJ thinks they can control the narrative with selective editing, they're(MSM) gonna regret it in a few years.

Back