JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

a few of you are missing the point.

Yes, PewDiePie is a horrible comic

and YES, PewDiePie makes horrible content

and YES, the world would be a better place w/o PDP

HOWEVER,

you can't let the WSJ, manipulate videos and force their narrative AND THEN call upon Disney and Youtube to say, "hey Disney, fire this guy"

If you read the WSJ article, that's literally what they did.

WSJ thinks they can control the narrative with selective editing, they're(MSM) gonna regret it in a few years.

There's nothing wrong with Disney dropping him. There's plenty of companies out there that don't want their company associated in any way with a sign saying what it did, even if it was comedy.

There's nothing wrong with Disney dropping him. There's plenty of companies out there that don't want their company associated in any way with a sign saying what it did, even if it was comedy.
no but WSJ CALLED OUT Disney to drop him, AND also created a narrative for that to happen.

what WSJ did was basically was write and article that Jon Jones is back on the coco

by showing these two gifs
maxresdefault.jpg

2j49205.jpg

And calling for UFC to ban him again b/c of THESE TWO gifs.

I have a feeling your troll account will last a long time on Sherdog. :rolleyes:

If there's ever a time to put someone on ignore, it's when they announce in a loud voice (or caps) that they're trolling. Though I'm not sure why the mods let this go as long as they do. They need to start IP banning people here.

no but WSJ CALLED OUT Disney to drop him, AND also created a narrative for that to happen.

what WSJ did was basically was write and article that Jon Jones is back on the coco

by showing these two gifs
maxresdefault.jpg

2j49205.jpg

And calling for UFC to ban him again b/c of THESE TWO gifs.

If the WSJ wouldn't have pushed to get him fired, do you think he still would have gotten dropped?

1) Never read the books but the Harry Potter films were god damn awful

2) Pewdiepie should just open a patreon to make up for the loss in sponsorship's

I can't ever remember a time when most of the msm has taken so much out of context to push a narrative that isn't true, click bait titles, etc.... than the present. Msm gives no fucks anymore. Integrity has been thrown away for good.

If the WSJ wouldn't have pushed to get him fired, do you think he still would have gotten dropped?
nope, b/c the WSJ created that false narrative ALONG with pleading with Disney and Youtube (youtube red) to drop him.

First part is about milo. pewdiepie segment starts at 17:30

Apparently pewdiepie called someone a ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" on stream today, or at least that's what I read on twitter earlier.

Harry Potter chick >>> Naziboy

Well done. I thought the media jumped the gun with the nazi thing. He just poured a ton of fuel back on that fire though. Idiot.

Back