JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

Huh, I think a friend of mine told me about that game.

You are in my Cool Book buddy.

We go back a little ways, and you are one of the few that are true. True to life, true to self.. That is admirable.. Not many possess that quality..

Respect! And. Shalom!!
tenor.gif

If only people knew how to play europa universalis 4. Although im sure 90% of the war room would unite to attack the muslim world lol
im more of a ckii guy.

really im more of a dominions 4 guy, but there are three people on sherdog who have played anything in that series.

You are in my Cool Book buddy.

We go back a little ways, and you are one of the few that are true. True to life, true to self.. That is admirable.. Not many possess that quality..

Respect! And. Shalom!!
tenor.gif
<{pranko}>

LMAO!

Sometimes...
I mainly drink booze, snort coke, and pop vicodin.

But. Enough about me.. How about you brotha.?. What extracurricular activities do you partake in? The less the better.. I'm a perfect example as to what not to do. But, to each their own.

I don't get peoples obsession with this guy

who cares what some random youtuber says..

How does calling Pewdiepie a nazi or white supremacist help anyone in any way? He clearly isn't, and it just continues to normalizes the term to the masses.

The labels of 'racist' and 'white supremacist' and 'communist' used to have very negative connotations. How does diluting the words help black people in the hood become more motivated, get better educations, not get harassed or shot by gang members, etc?

In fact I think this whole new wave of accusing every white person of white supremacy has rejuvenated the whole white supremacist movement.

Someone needs to let these idiot actors/writers/journalists that their accusations might actually have consequences.

I feel like he would have gotten less heat with a soft A instead of a hard R. At the very least, a soft a has a cultural appropriation vibe to it. The hard R changes the impact, as it's exclusively a slur that means black people as inferior and purely as an insult.

It's also to do with tone, even using the same word can go from sounding innocent to hateful. Think of how often people use the term "motherfucker" to describe someone in massively different contexts.

At the very least you have to admit, after those accusations, saying that doesn't really help his cause.

Huh, I think a friend of mine told me about that game.

Its a great game (once you get over the learning curve). For example its a fun challenge to pick the sultanate of Tunis and try to turn the Mediterranean into your lake and who knows if you can survive the ambitions of the Ottomans, maybe the call of the Adhan will echo in the new world.

Its a great game (once you get over the learning curve). For example its a fun challenge to pick the sultanate of Tunis and try to turn the Mediterranean into your lake and who knows if you can survive the ambitions of the Ottomans, maybe the call of the Adhan will echo in the new world.
I recently played a Civ 5 Napoleonic Wars scenario where I played as Ibrahim Bey of Egypt and conquered the Mediterranean so I think you and I would approach the game similarly.

Never liked these type of gaming streamers/youtubers. However this isnt even that bad. Certain gaming streamers/youtubers were caught committing consumer fraud last year for millions of dollars. The FTC even had to step in recently with a ruling.

People would be surprised at the amount of money involved with gaming streamers/youtubers. An when that gaming streamer/youtuber gets caught doing something unethical and or even illegal. Their fanbase are of such low standards that its viewed as acceptable by them.

If only people knew how to play europa universalis 4. Although im sure 90% of the war room would unite to attack the muslim world lol

Currently trying to figure out how to stomp the Ottomans as the Mamluks. It's not that Islam is bad, it's that the Ottomans must die the most painful death conceivable. When I play in South-East Asia I generally convert to Islam, because it's such a pain to have to convert provinces from Sunni.

Back