JJ Knew He Couldn't Win

WhiteMousse

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're not talking about Cocaine. This isn't some recreational substance to which one gets addicted.

"Oh man, I'm ready to fight I think but I just need one more hit of STEROIDS."

Jon Jones knows that he can't beat Cormier. That's the only reason why someone who's already been popped, and banned... how many times (?) would persist in taking drugs.

Jon Jones has no impressive record.
Jon Jones is not a contender for GOAT.
Jon Jones is simply a cheater.

The closest to natural he ever was was against OSP and he was slow and unimpressive with no killer instinct.

Daniel should sue!! Has sustained more damaged physically & mentally than Hunto vs Brock

Daniel should sue!! Has sustained more damaged physically & mentally than Hunto vs Brock
Whether DC sues or not should be contingent on how the UFC handles this.

And I mean... Dana had better give him a huge fucking payday. We're not talking about something out of the blue here. DC suspected Jon the entire time of taking steroids. Anyone with any sense saw this coming.

Whether DC sues or not should be contingent on how the UFC handles this.

And I mean... Dana had better give him a huge fucking payday. We're not talking about something out of the blue here. DC suspected Jon the entire time of taking steroids. Anyone with any sense saw this coming.
DC got paid 1million dollars for his fight +PPV points. Money isnt the issue. Jones better be stripped and belt given to DC.

DC got paid 1million dollars for his fight +PPV points. Money isnt the issue. Jones better be stripped and belt given to DC.
I don't dispute giving him the belt back; in my estimation that's a given.

But the dude should get more than 1 million for getting a fucking PED foot to the head.

Back