JJ could have been the goat, but will never make it to that status.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am going to look at this as the future white belts will. Not a bad record. Most of his wins were against out of prime fighters. He had to use roids to beat these old guys. He never went up to his natural weight class. Lost to a guy that was 12 and 8. Never fought in the big league. (the future Bellator) Etc.

He will go down in history as a scumbag cheat.

GOAT CHEATER.

I am going to look at this as the future white belts will. Not a bad record. Most of his wins were against out of prime fighters. He had to use roids to beat these old guys. He never went up to his natural weight class. Lost to a guy that was 12 and 8. Never fought in the big league. (the future Bellator) Etc.

PLEASE Jon Jones is still a millionaire, a GOAT and a champion.

Biggest waste of talent.

He cleaned out his division during the same time GSP and Anderson Silva were dominating their respective divisions. Times change I guess.

Already reached GOAT status despite being a complete mong. You're just bitter because you like your champs to bake girl scout cookies. Grow up!
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

Automatically thought of Joanna.

Had him as LHW GOAT, though I don't know about now.

The recovery time, ability to train harder, longer, etc. that PED's give does raise some questions as to how differently it would have been had he not been taking those things.

God bless Jon Jones, the man who is, was, and always will be GOAT.

Already reached GOAT status despite being a complete mong. You're just bitter because you like your champs to bake girl scout cookies. Grow up!
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>
No, we just prefer non-cheating champions.

Says who? You? Who the frick are you? Your a nobody. It don't matter what you think.
You're a nobody as far as anyone can tell. So it doesn't matter what you think either, using your own logic. The fact is that most people will always remember Jon Jones as a PED user and a deeply flawed human that fucked up his career by the choices he made. All his wins will be suspect and he will always be controversial. So defend your cheating hero all you want, nobody is all that impressed with your silly bravado.

That's not a good way to look at his career, tbh. You shouldn't downplay his record, it's absolutely superb. The problem is, it's been revealed he's a systematic cheat.

He could have. He could also have been finished by Gustafsson or Cormier if he had fought clean. We'll never know.

Back