Jiu-Jitsu VS The World Film Update

Eat Films

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just a quick update to let you know that the film should be ready for release at the end of this month. It's taken a little longer than I initially planned, I was aiming to have it out by the end of last year but I underestimated the workload (A lot for just one guy with a camera and a laptop) and so it's ran over slightly. It's been really fun to work on though and I hope you all enjoy watching it.

Thanks again to everyone that supported the crowdfunding campaign last summer and to everyone that's pre-ordered DVD/Blu Ray's.

The film will be completely free to watch via my YouTube channel.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about here's the trailer I put out a couple of months back:

Thanks! Dan

So excited amigo, roll was phenomenal. Went to pre-order off the website but with Canadian exchange right now it came out to over 60 bucks and ill probably get hit with duties.

So excited amigo, roll was phenomenal. Went to pre-order off the website but with Canadian exchange right now it came out to over 60 bucks and ill probably get hit with duties.

Glad you enjoyed it man, hope you like this one too. There'll be an digital download package available upon release that will have all the extra content thats on the DVD's. Thanks for the support!

Glad you enjoyed it man, hope you like this one too. There'll be an digital download package available upon release that will have all the extra content thats on the DVD's. Thanks for the support!
Very cool amigo, you can be sure i will spread this doc's word out like crazy

Awesome. I look forward to supporting with a digital download purchase.

Thank you for all of the hardwork and sacrifices you've made to create your film and for putting a spot light on the power of Jiu JItsu to change lives. I for one cannot wait!

Come on Dan! We've been waiting ages already! Haha. Can't wait to see this buddy! Congratulations on the culmination of all your hard work on this. I'm certain it will be a huge success and a game changer for jiu jitsu documentaries.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Hope you all enjoy the film!

Beyond excited for this. I will have something else to make my non-BJJ friends watch so they can understand why I am the way I am.

Hey everyone!

The films finished and will be available to watch free on my YouTube channel on Sunday 7th Feb. I felt it was fair to everyone that pre-ordered DVD's and Blu-Rays to have them ready to go out as soon as it releases so I'm getting them finished off this week.

Also for everyone that was asking about a digital download package I've added one to the store on my website for anyone that wants to own the film, this will also include all of the deleted scenes and bonus footage (approx 2 hours) plus a full 35 min interview with Renzo and some digital artwork.

www.eat-films.com/store

I'll be sure to pop the YouTube link in here on Sunday.

Thanks,
Dan

tumblr_lntvzpbNt61qafrh6.gif

Back