Jiu Jitsu in movies

Paul Walker uses a triangle and switches to an armbar on Vin Diesel in the newest Fast and Furious.

it shouldn't count if it's after TUF. Anything pre-2005 is def underground cool stuff.

Walker Texas Ranger (Chuck Norris) used it a couple times.

One of the guys Jason Bourne killed did a modified bjj choke with a rope.

Bruce Lee used the armbar.

Also, in the movie Choke, Rickson Gracie used some jiujitsu.

Paul Walker also guillotines Tyrese Gibson in the 2nd Fast and Furious

In Avatar. Jake tries to capture his first bird. Failed attempted RNC, then followed by back mount tentacle submission

There is a Japanese movie called Tokyo Zombie that's about a couple of guys who fight zombies with BJJ. It's pretty funny its on netflix instant watch you should watch it if you have netflix.

It's not a movie but in dexter he RNC ppl a couple of times a season although they are really bad and the people stay out for hours lol.

There are several submissions in Sherlock Holmes, including an RNC and an armbar

Also there's a Japanese b-movie called "Tokyo Zombie" about a couple of friends who do BJJ together and they use their BJJ to fight Zombies, it's hilarious. You can (or at least used to be able to) find the whole thing on YouTube.

There are several submissions in Sherlock Holmes, including an RNC and an armbar

Also there's a Japanese b-movie called "Tokyo Zombie" about a couple of friends who do BJJ together and they use their BJJ to fight Zombies, it's hilarious. You can (or at least used to be able to) find the whole thing on YouTube.

Yeah, great movie. Seeing a dude armbar and heelhooking zombies was quite something.

There is a Japanese movie called Tokyo Zombie that's about a couple of guys who fight zombies with BJJ. It's pretty funny its on netflix instant watch you should watch it if you have netflix.

It's not a movie but in dexter he RNC ppl a couple of times a season although they are really bad and the people stay out for hours lol.

yea those RNCs in dexter are HORRIBLE.

in the first few episodes of season 1 in Dexter he mentions he is a black belt in Judo and a national champion or something

in the first few episodes of season 1 in Dexter he mentions he is a black belt in Judo and a national champion or something
i recall Doakes asking why Dexter decided to take courses in college in "advanced jiu jitsu" whatever the fuck that is, exactly

I am not 100% on this but I think there is one scene in Immortals were they use it.

I am not sure if it was Immortals, all I know is I have seen it recently and I can't think of any other movies I have watched recently(just had exams).

i recall Doakes asking why Dexter decided to take courses in college in "advanced jiu jitsu" whatever the fuck that is, exactly

Better question, where the fuck can I study that exactly?

Back