Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

It's a girl so would be Mary Browne, which is even more generic. Yeah no. IMHO it comes off too try hard when someone's kid is like 1/8 Hawaiian or whatever but they have the world's most Hawaiian ass sounding name, but people are free to do what they want. But in this case it's a non-issue anyway because the kid's name is apparently La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne. So La'akea M. Browne and they probably call her 'Kea or some shit for short.
Crisis fuckin averted

Damn brev you used to have good opinions I could always get behind. Did you hit your head on a rock lately?

<mma1>
I've always been a rousey fan. You dont just jump off the train in the bad times. That's some pussy shit. What I look like here, joe Rogan ??

Meh i dont know how much merit this has being the people behind the scenes / the UFC STAFF ALSO openly talked about how bad they desperately wanted
Tyron woodley to lose .
hence why tyron actually went up to the ufc headquarters and Chewed everyone out, which in return got Dana and the staff even more salty<lol>

and im not saying ronda wasnt an azzhole
but i also am not moved either. And lets be honest the ufc employees dont have the best track record either.

remember Burt watson left due to UFC STAFF MEMBERS....

in other words when your company is ran like a frat house and Staff is picked by guys like DANA and im very positive the staff affiliates themselves with certain
parties , nobody is gonna say "omg those poor ufc staff members it makes total sense for them to cheer for her downfall". its gonna be more like
"how unprofessional that the ufc employees are behaving like this"

Now if this was some reputable charity organization , a homeless shelter childrens hospital or some place ran by people with integrity and
THEN having staff calling you out and wanting you to lose AND THEN it would Hold some weight.
You're delusional and your name is a perfect fit👌

No what im saying is the staff themselves dont have a good reputation either , so jimmy using the whole "employees were cheering when she lost" like
it was some sort of revelation actually holds NO WEIGHT. people who see both sides arent going to be moved anyway. Employees were openly HOPING tyron
woodley lost...... hence why tyron went up to the headquarters to confront staff members....not dana or hunter but certain employees......

its bad enough you fighting with dana but for employees to be playing games too. come on.

And im not excusing rondas behavior but im not naive either.
Tyron and Ronda have the same victimhood mentality.

screen-shot-2015-10-27-at-11-59-18-am.jpg

{<jordan}
Is boxing next?IMG_4798.gif

Last edited:
It begs the question if she was big in women's judo simply because there was a shallow pool of competitors. She was only champ in UFC because she got there first. As soon as real talent showed up, she was done forever.
@Nathan LaMontagne is my go to Judoka on here. I am sure he has some insights.

Imo, there were some pretty decent female judokas. Her record, however, was nothing special at 56-19. In addition, and I am going to shit for this on here, but Tate has pretty solid wrestling. Rousey's problem was with technical or power strikers. Partly because she was no real threat on her feet, and partly because she has zero head movement.

And then
Actual champs who could box
Showed up
And took the belt
Forever
Not really. Holly best her and then got beat by Tate and didn't really accomplish much of notr after that.

Amanda Nunes and shevchenko of course are excellent but let's not pretend that everyone else in the div were on their level.

Back