Jimmy Smith is gonna be great commentator

Funny how the UFC drops Goldberg and Bellator picks him up, then Bellator drops Jimmy and the UFC picks him up.

One of the best in the game. Do we know who they pair him up with?

I'm surprised at all the positive attention Jimmy Smith has received lately on sherdog, back in the years he spent with Bellator people were constantly putting him and Bellator down. I've heard him referred to as the poor man's joe rogan and plenty of other god awful names and labels, when ever commentators were mentioned it seemed like people shit all over the Bellator crew in general. I've been a fan of his since I started watching Bellator and always found him fairly knowledgeable about the techniques and enjoyed the excitement he expresses as he calls the fights. It seems since he was on Joe Rogans youtube show there's been a total change in people's opinion about him, like it gave him more credibility or something. Anyways people should think more for themselves and not just respect a person because Joe Rogan says it's okay hahahaha.

I remember a reality show he did where he just traveled around and fought motherfuckers from like in crazy parts of the world, he is legit
Joe Rogan is well trained but does not engage in fighting but Jimmy would rather fight than eat ice cream. Be glad when Jimmy is full time
and Rogan and his yelling is history

He should be a play-by-play guy.

Back