Jimmy Fallon attacking Trump for not adressing racism soon enough against blacks at Charlottesville

They've always done this. Even guys like Conan, Leno, and Ferguson who never really talked about politics would take a moment during opening monologues to make a serious statement about major, tragic events.
And they all did it better than this "leader".

There's a problem with racism alright

PNYoT5u.jpg

Go figure the racial group that we treated like complete dog shit for a few hundred years (with parents and grandparents still alive who suffered through it) isn't as peaceful as the whites.

Address isn't the important word here.
And the important thing to do was come out strong against Nazis in America.
He FAILED
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence" "It has no place in America". This was right after it happened.

After the facts came out, he specifically condemned white supremacists, KKK and Neo-Nazis.

After one killing by a white supremacist (on another white), Trump denounces them and people are outraged it was a day too late. Then there's Barack Hussein Obama. After countless killings/rapes ect by radical Islamic terrorists, he gets a free pass for no condemnation. Or after a black radical massacred 5 police officers, Obama didn't condemn black racism. Hypocrisy.

Last edited:
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence" "It has no place in America". This was right after it happened.

After the facts came out, he specifically condemned white supremacists, KKK and Neo-Nazis.

After one killing by a white supremacist (on another white), Trump denounces them and people are outraged it was a day too late. But after countless killings/rapes ect by radical Islamic terrorists, Obama gets a free pass for no condemnation? Or after a black radical massacred 5 police officers, Obama didn't condemn black racism. Hypocrisy.
Save all this for the republicans scrambling for cover, trying to distance themselves from this shit President

There was no delay in denouncing racism. He did it right the first time.

The media had all their ducks in a row, and were already criticizing the delayed response, when it was only a few hours in. Then after he made a statement, they criticized it for not being good enough. Then he made the statement more direct, and they called it too late. Nothing was ever going to satisfy them. If he had removed an eye in repentance, they would've criticized him for not removing both eyes. If he removed both eyes, they would've asked "Why not the nose?"

I think Trump just had enough of trying to appease the media in this situation, and essentially gave them all a big fuck you with that press conference, and the "I regret nothing" reports coming from the White House.

BLM has never killed anyone.

The guy who shot those cops was not affiliated with BLM, he was at the protest but not a member.

He was former military and former black panther party member ( he was kicked out of the black panthers before the incident)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/08/dallas-shooter-identified-micah-johnson-25

Get your facts straight.
That is debated.

And BLM definitely communicates the message of killing the cops.

Its been a while since I watched a Jimmy Failon show.

Its been a while since I watched a Jimmy Failon show.

To this day, it boggles my mind that he got the gig in the first place. Some 3rd rate SNL bum, is one of the most famous men in America and hosts The Tonight Show. What the hell happened? Back in the day, I would've given him the same odds to become host of The Tonight Show, as I would Chris Kattan.

Everyone just needs to what I do.

Don't watch him, turn the channel to something alas.

Money talks and is were the power is with the media.

Fallon usually doesn't take sides politically with his show which made him stand out a lot compared to Colbert and Kimmel. For that reason, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt he wasn't doing this outside of actually making the point he was disappointed about the delay. I'd like to see polling on what people think about Trump and the condemnation and if it actually hurt him.

No he is doing this under duress, just like what happened after the Trump/hair incident. During the campaign he messed up Trumps hair on his show and the backlash from the mentally ill was huge, talking about "humanizing" a monster and what not. That was the turning point for Fallon and Trump and you could set a watch too it. He was given orders from the top to dedicate time in his opening monologue to Trump and start hacking on him.

And Fallon being cucked after....

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fallon-trump-hair-c-1202430621/

“I didn’t do it to humanize him,” Fallon said in an interview with The New York Times. “I almost did it to minimize him. I didn’t think that would be a compliment: ‘He did the thing that we all wanted to do.'”

This only helps Trump. Nobody is going to side with Dems because of this, this only serves to push moderates away. It's not like the lines aren't drawn.

We're seeing the same thing that happened in the primaries where these people insulate themselves in an echo chamber and get more and more biased while thinking everyone agrees with them, then they're at a loss when Trump wins. The MSM spent about one week with some shallow introspection, if at all, before concluding everyone was racist.

“I didn’t do it to humanize him,” Fallon said in an interview with The New York Times. “I almost did it to minimize him. I didn’t think that would be a compliment: ‘He did the thing that we all wanted to do.'”

He comes across like a dick in that comment.

Go figure the racial group that we treated like complete dog shit for a few hundred years (with parents and grandparents still alive who suffered through it) isn't as peaceful as the whites.

"We".... so you treat African Americans like shit? I know I don't, could you elaborate why you're lumping myself and yourself in with people who do/did?

"We".... so you treat African Americans like shit? I know I don't, could you elaborate why you're lumping myself and yourself in with people who do/did?

We as in Americans as a society and in our legal system. Are you really going to pretend like you're too dense to understand my point?

Back