Jimmy Carter Unleashed: Russians Didn't Alter Election, Obama Didn't Deliver, We Didn't Vote For Hil

Jimmy Carter is a great man, but if he doesn't have any inside knowledge about Russia then I don't really care about his opinion on the matter.

Jimmy Carter is a great man, but if he doesn't have any inside knowledge about Russia then I don't really care about his opinion on the matter.

He's got the same information we all do. He concludes that Russia didn't mind control the population, with some Facebook ads, and message board trolls.

Nice to hear a prominent voice on the left talking about accountability and honesty, instead of just trying to obfuscate and blame others. Carter usually does keep it real.

I never knew why the right shit on Carter. He is a good Christian man, plus he does a ton of charity work, including building houses for the poor in his 90's. Sure he was a mediocre President but as a man should be in the Hall of Fame for good people.
I think it was due to him saying all of the criticism against Obama was racist.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ics-racist-says-Jimmy-Carter-Is-he-right.html
This was my first thought. It doesn't surprise me that a man who actually rolled up his sleeves and swung a hammer to build houses for poor people would have no problem speaking a few inconvenient truths.

Last edited:
Carter was always too nice to be POTUS. Hes too much of a pacifist that he blundered on the Iran hostage crisis. I do respect him and hes not afraid to speak his mind. If only more christians were like him that were wiling to help the poor

Back