Jimmie Rivera to Cruz "Fight or get the f--- out of the way"

TedCzech

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Eddie Villecco and I had Jimmie "El Terror" Rivera on EVil & IntoxicaTED this week. He's gunning for Dominick Cruz on his way to dominating the bantamweight division. Interview starts at about 5:40.

He needs to learn his place at BW. Cruz would smoke him with ease.

Good fight, would stream.

I take Cruz over Rivera, but Jimmie could make it a fight.

Dude is solid but doesn't have the boxing, footwork, or wrestling to beat Cruz. Cody had all of that, and now people act like Cruz isn't an animal still. I hope Cruz takes this fight and embarrasses him.

Rivera has always been a bad match up for Cruz. It's a known fact that Cruz is ducking Jimmy. Jimmy is the darkhorse of that division and arguably the scariest guy in the UFC today

Rivera just ducked a mid-carder because he's so arrogant. I hope he gets his diva ass smoked by whoever he fights next.

This cocky midget needs to stfu. The only thing he's good at is going to decisions.
IMG_2219.PNG
<DrakeLaugh>

Rivera has always been a bad match up for Cruz. It's a known fact that Cruz is ducking Jimmy. Jimmy is the darkhorse of that division and arguably the scariest guy in the UFC today

"Scariest guy in the UFC today" ? At Bantamweight?

Dude is solid but doesn't have the boxing, footwork, or wrestling to beat Cruz. Cody had all of that, and now people act like Cruz isn't an animal still. I hope Cruz takes this fight and embarrasses him.

I think he has all three of those to beat Cruz honestly.

I'm not watching the video, but what is Cruz in the way of, exactly?

Speak for yourself, Jimmie.

Picks an easy fight and then backs out due to "not wanting to take money from this guy's daughter" which actually took all of the guy's money away. What a putz.

Cruz needs to fight one of this guys calling him out and put a beating on them, the fact that Cody beat him doesnt mean the others can do the same.

Rivera is using that Sherbro logic. He just fought 2 months ago in a war of a fight and now he's a pussy for night taking fights already.

This guy isn't even funny or witty with his trash talk, just comes off as a total douchebag.

This guy isn't even funny or witty with his trash talk, just comes off as a total douchebag.
what so everyone's gotta be a comedian now? everyone's gotta make you laugh? Huh?

Cruz just had a 5 round war a month ago and he's ducking? lol god damn give the guy some time.

Back