Jimi Manuwa vs David Haye in the works for January next year

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

sport-preview-haye-ufc.jpg

All these MMA guys have some weird fetish for getting embarrassed and beat up. I prefer watersports but whatever.

Should've put that on the Conor Floyd card

He didn't exactly reveal the fight is ON, he revealed that he wants the fight and has been talking to Dana about it. C'mon @btsportufc, you should be better than these clickbait garbage sites.

All these MMA guys have some weird fetish for getting embarrassed and beat up. I prefer watersports but whatever.
Yeh atleast mayweather/Mcgregor will bring tons of money. Conor won't get beat up for nothing.

Jimi tho...

He didn't exactly reveal the fight is ON, he revealed that he wants the fight and has been talking to Dana about it.
The fight is in the works for Januari next year. Read the title brah

Yeh atleast mayweather/Mcgregor will bring tons of money. Conor won't get beat up for nothing.

Jimi tho...

The fight is in the works for Januari next year. Read the title brah

I read the title, and watched the video. Video doesn't confirm what the title says.

Jimi will use his voodoo to make Haye tear his achilles during the fight, then KTFO him.

Jimi Manuwa is 38, Haye is only 36. Unless this is going to be a Kickboxing bout I don't want to see it

"It's looking like the fight is gonna happen in Januari"

Jimi Manuwa

"or early next year" quoting things is hard. "it's either going to be David Haye or a title fight" "ideally it'll be a title fight then David Haye"

That doesn't confirm that the fight is in the works for January. That confirms that they've thrown around some ideas.

at least Conor won't get starched by Floyd... Jimmy is gonna wrestle the ref if this happens

Everyone knows MMA fights can't beat boxers in boxing. What a silly idea.

Lol the black Conor McGregor. You go Jimi.

Back