Jimi Manuwa thinks he's one or two wins from getting his hands on Daniel Cormier

89b7b277285255f2fca0082d948bb858.png
Hmm...I dunno where he ranks but he def doesn't take any of the top 3 out IMO.

Who has Manuwa beat?. his best win in his entire career is OSP, and OSP is a very hot and cold fighter himself. Manuwa is not that good and never has been. He is a old mid-tier fighter and nothing more. Cormier would give him an absolute ass whopping

You guys are harsh. The man is a KO machine and his only loses have come to Rumble Johnson, Volkan and Gus.

I would say he’s 2-3 wins away from a TS.

He was talking shit even after No Time KO'd him. Seems like everyone is talking shit to get to DC. It was Bader now Gus, Glover, and Jimi.

Any of Jones, Dc or Gus sleep Manuwa in brutal fashion

LHW is quickly become the UFC's 2nd shittiest division (behind HW, of course...women's featherweight is NOT a division - it's just one fighter). It's pretty thin on talent and prospects. So, I agree with Jimi. Assuming Manuwa wins and Cormier loses, their match-up is most likely to be next.

Jarl

I like Jimi, he seems like a cool guy and he is a good fighter, but if he wants a title shot I'd say it might take 2 impressive wins/knockouts to get that..

Not sure what the point of this Jan rematch is, but whatever. If he gets the win here, and fights Glover next and beats him.. It might be possible. BUT he needs to make it undeniable in terms of performance.

Yeah, I get it that DC would take him down. But really, Jimi has the right mentality here - You have to believe in yourself, and you can't let the thought of Cormier dominating you ruin your drive for the title.

This is LHW, shogun and rashad are two wins from a titleshot.

hes always talking about what people want, what the fans want - SORRY JIMI NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

DC vs him would be a squash match

Obviously looking past his next fight. Which is a bad idea. But, it doesn’t guarantee a loss.

As for DC. There is ZERO evidence he ever fights at LHW again.

I’m neutral on the guy. So, I’ll just sit back, and let the universe do what it do. And, I’ll be here to ...

7UZcNxA.gif

He is one or 2 away from a title shot. That's simply the truth.

His chin is fine,the guys who have knocked him out are all known for punching power..... no shame in that.

Manuwa brings nothing to the table that AJ didn't, except worse wrestling.

Manuwa brings nothing to the table that AJ didn't, except worse wrestling.

Manuwa has a better sub defense and more heart when it hits to the ground. DC would not submit him as easily as Rumble, imo.

By the time he gets a shot, DC probably won't be champ anymore due to retirement.

Manuwa already suffers from CTE and I dont joke around about such matters.

For people not familiar with acronym:

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy

Back