JIm Cornette Talks About UFC's New Owners Potentially Ruining UFC

UFC is a sport? Then I guess so is Bellator?

What is your favorite sport? NBA? NFL? English Premier League? Strikeforce? Pride?
It's pretty obvious he's referring to mma you retard

They can only do so much to fuck shit up. It really depends on the fighters and what they bring. WME has been pretty clam considering how much changes could have been made, it feels like the same old UFC to me - which was already arguablly going downhill.

You actually think Bellator is taking over lol that's rich

I didnt say they had taken over. I said they are in the process of it. And they will if current trends continue. Theyve been slowly creeping up on the ufc for a while now because of the way ufc/wme is running things and the much more lucrative offers over at Bellator.

I didnt say they had taken over. I said they are in the process of it. And they will if current trends continue. Theyve been slowly creeping up on the ufc for a while now because of the way ufc/wme is running things and the much more lucrative offers over at Bellator.
WME is fucking shit up in a bad way but Bellator is nowhere near taking over. I just can't see it happening in any way. I do like Bellator btw but just seems unrealistic.

Lol at bellator taking over they will be lucky if they sell 100k ppv

It's pretty obvious he's referring to mma you retard
It's pretty obvious that he doesn't understand what the other guy was getting at when he said why he stopped listening to Cornette. And apparently you didn't pick up on this either. But keep looking like a dumbass, retard.

It's pretty obvious that he doesn't understand what the other guy was getting at when he said why he stopped listening to Cornette. And apparently you didn't pick up on this either. But keep looking like a dumbass, retard.
But it's pretty obvious that the person you're mocking was referring to mma. You chose to act stupid and petty so i quoted you, dummy

Am I the only one who feels instant rage when the UFC is referred to as a sport?
cornette may be on to something with the wcw comparison but he loses all credibility when he refers to a company as the whole sport.

UFC is a sport? Then I guess so is Bellator?

What is your favorite sport? NBA? NFL? English Premier League? Strikeforce? Pride?
Ahhh.. Sorry it was early and I was half awake...
Completely went over my head.
Do you even UFC dude.?

Yeah Mma.
But I stand by my aggressive knitting.
Auntie Betty won by a flying headbutt to auntie doris...

MMA is a sport. The UFC is a company.
Yeah I know.. Ive been quoted by another. And it went right over my head. I was still half asleep.
My bad. Hands held up on my fubar comments..

Jim Cornette is a long-time "Pro-Wrasslin'" manager and businessman, but he is actually pretty well-informed on MMA as well.

He pretty much nailed it. I can't think of a single decision that WME has gotten right yet, starting with what they paid for the company. Since then they've just come off as heavy-handed, bungling corporate assholes and my interest in their product has greatly diminished.

Well it is a sport.
It's not aggressive knitting or extreme hardcore astronomy is it..

Don't you dare fucking knock aggressive knitting or extreme hardcore astronomy!

Ari and his brother are scumbags. Typical of that breed.

He pretty much nailed it. I can't think of a single decision that WME has gotten right yet, starting with what they paid for the company. Since then they've just come off as heavy-handed, bungling corporate assholes and my interest in their product has greatly diminished.

What truly boggles the mind is that there were several bidders willing to pay at least $3 billion for the UFC.

Lol at bellator taking over they will be lucky if they sell 100k ppv

I'd say 200k is probably the more accurate over/under for it. But time well tell.. Maybe(?). It took over a year before we heard their first ppv sold right at 100k

What truly boggles the mind is that there were several bidders willing to pay at least $3 billion for the UFC.

Have any stepped forward or are we taking the word of a PR guy with that? I refuse to think WME are that dumb though, we will know at the end of this year when their new TV deal is made. They can't stay the status quo and come out good on this deal though thats for sure.

Corporate assholes ruin everything, especially corporate Hollywood assholes. I expect UFC to be 100% reality TV with spin-off movies in the next 3 years.

Back