Jim Carrey goes god-level Nick Diaz in interview

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

^ not much to say other than that is hilarious. Maybe a little comment that famous celebs are not out there to teach life lessons and change the world.

Nihilism at it's strongest. Such a great, funny guy. I wonder what drove him down that road.

LOL, that was pretty awesome, i can relate, but im swole though

This is my personal favorite from him.

Damn he aged poorly

He went from a local comic to one of the highest paid actors. Not really aging poorly. He is fucking 55.

Nah he's always been doing weird shit like this. It's just him being himself.

Yeah, he is known for being a goofball. I can't believe some people are taking him seriously here. I guess he has to dress up as Jim Morrison for people to understand he can be a goof off stage.

This is my personal favorite from him.

omg look at the funbags on that hosehound in the front row

Lost it a bit in the middle but pulled it together. Haha.

"i wanted to find the most meaningless thing i could come to and join"

<36>

I think it's odd that a lot of the gossip sites are trying to spin it as him being weird now. One I saw on FB was even suggesting we should be "worried" for him.

Also, the reporter says he's wandering around trying to find a date, when his GF died a year ago. I think that irked him a little.

Damn he aged poorly

6GKMa_s-200x150.gif

Nihilism at it's strongest. Such a great, funny guy. I wonder what drove him down that road.

Is he a nihilist now? Or is he just trying to say that a bunch of celebrities getting together to celebrate how awesome they are is ridiculous.

awesome & hilarious, but this is an instance where a celebrity shouldn't ever be in the public eye sober.

Is he a nihilist now? Or is he just trying to say that a bunch of celebrities getting together to celebrate how awesome they are is ridiculous.
Well, in the interview he repeated said "Nothing matters" a few times. Someone brought up his most recent role as Terrance Mckenna could of had an effect on what he was saying. It sure does seem like he's adopting nihilistic qualities.

Back