Jim Carrey alleges late girlfriend forged STD test results to extort him

never found him funny and was shocked to learn how much he earned. The only good movies he's done are Eternal Sunshine and Truman Show which were so good they almost redeem the dozens of worthless garbage he's poisoned our culture with over the years. I also thought he was the worst member of the original In Living Color cast. I really hate over-the-top physical comedy. Couldnt stand Farley and Robin Williams either.
Dude, Dumb N Dumber is one of the funniest movies of all time.

Wow Jim.

Sinking to a whole new low, slandering a dead woman you gave an STD to.

I'm still more offended by how shite Dumb and Dumber To was, though.
TBF, her family is suing him for wrongful death, he's not trying to clear the STD scandal out of ego sake.
Not saying he's a good guy, either.

Dude, Dumb N Dumber is one of the funniest movies of all time.
I actually loved that movie when I was in high school, but watching it again 10 years later I was annoyed and bored. Maybe I'm just getting old.

I actually loved that movie when I was in high school, but watching it again 10 years later I was annoyed and bored. Maybe I'm just getting old.

I don't have any interest in it anymore either.

He had a lot of potential as a dramatic actor. He was great in The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine, and I Love You Phillip Morris.

I thought he had the chance to be like Robin Williams, but he’s gone too far to the wrong end of the brilliant/crazy spectrum.

I actually just saw Eternal Sunshine for the first time a couple months ago.

I heard great things about it, and Carrey's acting chops.

Maybe my expectations were too high, but I thought it was just ok.

Plus he still had some of the old Carrey quirkiness (albeit much much less.)

I dunno. Maybe I just need a re-watch.

It happens to the best of us, but tbh, its very rare for a funny movie, without any other redeeming qualities, to stand the test of time.

I think its safe to say the STD in question was syphilis and that its reached stage 3 in Jimbo. OR, he's just snapped.

He attempts to explain that interview here, but I'm not sure he came out looking better.

It's a shame because I have always liked Jim.. shitty to see him rapidly devolve into madness.

It happens to the best of us, but tbh, its very rare for a funny movie, without any other redeeming qualities, to stand the test of time.
true, comedies dont age well, which makes you appreciate the few that do.
Blazing-Saddles.jpg

He attempts to explain that interview here, but I'm not sure he came out looking better.

he's snapped. All that money, if he was really past all of this he wouldn't be doing interviews. I wouldn't be surprised if this girl's suicide was the straw that broke the camel's back.

he's snapped. All that money, if he was really past all of this he wouldn't be doing interviews. I wouldn't be surprised if this girl's suicide was the straw that broke the camel's back.

He's always been kinda weird, then again so was Robin Williams. I wonder if we are going to wake up one day and see that Carrey has hung himself, another sad clown. Here is a weird example of his high strangeness. At first glance it looks like some sort of joke between the two but I think its just one example of how he's always been weird.

And then here is Emma Stone talking about it but she doesn't say haha, oh yea that was an on set joke, or whatever, she says she was flattered.

The more I learn of the baggage that comes with being rich and famous, the more happy I am having five-figures in my bank account and anonymous.

I'm not buying into this whole "I'm so smart and enlightened" Rust Cohle ripoff gimmick

Jim Carrey is a brilliant comedic actor who has given me many laughs over the years (Thank you, Mr. Carrey), and his personal life is none of my fucking business.

I actually really enjoyed the movie where Carrey was playing Andy Kaufman. I think it was called "Man on the Moon" & had the R.E.M. song as one of the main songs on the soundtrack.

Back