JFK assassination archives due to open in 8 days (cia/fbi looking to block)

Weren't these set to release anyways?
Edit: someone's feelings got hurt

Last edited:
Weren't these set to release anyways? Trump isn't the one who personally decided to release them

No, but I believe he's the only one who can block it. There has been some resistance within the government to release them. He is technically responsible.

Be interesting. Bet there's a bunch of stuff showing the secret service being a bunch of idiots

i heard just some parts of it will be released, some non harmful stuff

Be interesting. Bet there's a bunch of stuff showing the secret service being a bunch of idiots

Something like this, I'm curious if they have any Revelations about the killing of Oswald that part seems so messed up and in the end created all these conspiracy theories because there was no trial

tumblr_nowrw61Wzj1u9pj15o1_250.gif

I never understood the fascination with this. The real revelations re JFK have already been disseminated: that the US govt planned to murder it's own citizens in false flags to justify invading Cuba, and JFK vetoed it.

Ted Cruz is sweating right now.

To be fair, this post would probably be accurate in any thread.

Weren't these set to release anyways? Trump isn't the one who personally decided to release them
Only took a few comments to get a backhanded anti-Trump message in here. What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

I never understood the fascination with this. The real revelations re JFK have already been disseminated: that the US govt planned to murder it's own citizens in false flags to justify invading Cuba, and JFK vetoed it.

To be fair, this post would probably be accurate in any thread.
Operation Northwoods. If there is nothing else in the unreleased documents, why do you think they have waited so long to release them?
Also it has been reported that the CIA is pushing hard to further delay the release. If that is true why would they if there's nothing of interest left to learn ?

wouldn't suprise me if we found out that the Clintons were involved somehow

IF there is anything directly incriminating the US government in any way shape or form, it would behoove Trump to release the documents to further his 'swamp narrative.

In his own words that would be yuuuuge

There will be some interesting revelations, I'm sure. Just not anything like:

"Oswald never fired a shot. The US Government conspired to assassinate him, because he was working against it's agenda overseas. The shooter was me by the way. I took the killing shot from behind some grassy knoll. My name is Jerry Schwartz."

lol

where did that come from? is this like the guy who admitted to killing jean binet ramsey but didnt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back