JFK assassination archives due to open in 8 days (cia/fbi looking to block)

I think it'd take a degree of specialty. That guy wasn't shooting at a moving target, which is a big difference. I have zero doubt there are many persons who can do it. Millions? Im doubtful

I guess I should rephrase, millions are capable of picking up the skills to use the rifle.

It's not that far out of the realm of possibility. I don't think Oswald or the rifle were special in that regard. The car wasn't moving very fast, and it was coming straight toward Oswald.

It's not like it was speeding across the horizon. A target moving straight for you is not as daunting of a target as it sounds when you're in a prepared position.

My theory.

LHO acted alone.

However, the Feds were tailing him because they knew he was up to something.

They feel letting this out that they screwed this up will make them look bad.

Should have been prevented.

People are missing the bus here. This decision is Donald trumps.

If he doesn't allow this to declassify, and instead takes action to keep it classified, you have to ask yourself what is being hidden.

We have nothing to hide, but pls keep it secret 25 more years

26 years from now you will see there was nothing shady about it

Too bad we will be too dead to collect your apologies

54 years later. I think the fbi and cia want the release pushed back another 25 years. Perhaps there's some interesting stuff in there that they don't want to answer to.

Well the FBI has a terrible reputation with investigations involving Russia.

Would lol if Harvey was vindicated and the evidence pointed towards LBJ; liberals would be 0-2 in framing people for ties to Russia.; like a Scooby-do episode.

Kennedy Assassination - Zapruder Film Slow Motion (High Resolution).

At 313 (screen time) Kennedy receives the fatal head shot. To me, it looks like the bullet came from the front. Splash, head goes back, large exit hole in the side/rear of the skull. This is to me the only historical event that I truly believe there was a cover up. There had to be a second shooter.

"About 40 witnesses to the assassination of President Kennedy claimed either to have heard gunshots from the infamous grassy knoll in the northwest corner of Dealey Plaza, or to have seen smoke or smelled gunpowder in that area."

I guess I should rephrase, millions are capable of picking up the skills to use the rifle.

It's not that far out of the realm of possibility. I don't think Oswald or the rifle were special in that regard. The car wasn't moving very fast, and it was coming straight toward Oswald.

It's not like it was speeding across the horizon. A target moving straight for you is not as daunting of a target as it sounds when you're in a prepared position.

A guy who runs a tour of the site says the comment he hears most is how easy the shot is from that location. Oliver Stone and other morons made it out to be like this was a hole in one or something. lol.

Well it looks like they did Kill Kennedy.... They've also been caught selling drugs so what's the big deal

Best documentary made. Pretty sure it was lbj, cia, and the mobsters that collaborated to perform a coup.

michael_fassbender.jpg

Is vegas taking odds on this info actually being released? I'd like to make some easy money.

Wasn't some other info about this supposed to be released but dude crashed his car and died and it disappeared? Or was that Ted Kennedy's assassination files?

There will be some interesting revelations, I'm sure. Just not anything like:

"Oswald never fired a shot. The US Government conspired to assassinate him, because he was working against it's agenda overseas. The shooter was me by the way. I took the killing shot from behind some grassy knoll. My name is Jerry Schwartz."

If they arent damaging to the cia its probably what they want you to believe.

/tinfoil

my guess is if there was actually something in there it would have leaked already

I'm expecting to find out that our intelligence agencies were incompetent, not hostile, but won't be surprised if the CIA had some type of previous intel and used it to their advantage. Could see it going either way, but tend to lean towards incompetence. Still curious why George Bush, Sr. was in Dallas during the assassination. Honestly, it's been so long, I don't even really care anymore, but the American public deserves an honest account of what happened to their Leader.

Who gives a fuck? I want Area 51 to be opened as a theme park.

598454-bigthumbnail.jpg

Back