JFK assassination archives due to open in 8 days (cia/fbi looking to block)

@nostradumbass

Yeah, I've seen a couple of different demonstrations of the shot. Your video does not depict the correct distance. Nice open hole in the front of the ball. Kennedy had a nice open hole in the back of the head.

Didnt JFK: Reloaded showed that CTs were full of shit?

Kinda crazy to think that just over 50 years ago we had a president assassinated.

They don't want to expose the rabbit hole

What's the best and worst case scenario for the CIA if this passes?

I feel like it can just come down to gross incompetence but it would have to be really bad if they're trying to suppress it so much

that report will be filled with blacked out lines

That entire theory rests on whether or not a Dr correctly examined the entrance hole on JFKs skull and if his 6mm entrance hole size is correct, Oswald was shooting a 6.5mm bullet that should've made at least a 6.5-7mm hole.

This shit has all been debunked. Nothing magic about that bullet at all. That shot wasn't hard at all either.

I feel like it can just come down to gross incompetence but it would have to be really bad if they're trying to suppress it so much

Not necessarily. Read some books by spooks, and interviews on the publishing process. The common thread seems to be that the redaction choices are often incomprehensible, with redacted information often being totally mundane.
These agencies love secrecy for secrecy’s sake. Transparency is a 4-letter word.

Not necessarily. Read some books by spooks, and interviews on the publishing process. The common thread seems to be that the redaction choices are often incomprehensible, with redacted information often being totally mundane.
These agencies love secrecy for secrecy’s sake. Transparency is a 4-letter word.

This is how alien shit got started. Trying to cover up military technology. "It was aliens! Or UFO." To throw the public off. Then they realize the public is retarded and saying it is a UFO actually brings more spotlight to the event so stopped doing it.

You are totally right. The shit is boring.

bring this up because I just saw it related to me so well in art. I watched Stalker by Tarkovsky. Nobody is better at relaying this existential boredom, or ennui, than the Russians. They actually built an archetype around it.

This Russian movie summed it up so well. So, it is a sci fi movie, and it begins in like a quarantined area. Kind of like Roswell. And of course, it is spectacle, and people want to see what is happening. It is interesting. People are there to see aliens, or whatever. It draws them. People want to see something special. But there is this son of a bitch standing outside the fence, looking on, and here is how the conversation goes:

Man: "My dear! The world is absolutely dull, and that is why there’s neither telepathy, nor ghosts, nor flying saucers ... and there cannot be anything of the kind. Iron laws control the world and it’s intolerably boring. And these laws, alas, cannot be broken. They’re not able to. And believe not in the flying saucers. That would be all too interesting."

Woman: "And what about the Bermuda triangle? Are you also going to argue that...?"

Man: "I am going to argue. There’s no Bermuda triangle. There’s a triangle ABC, which is even to a triangle A′B′C′. Do you feel the boredom contained in this statement? However, in the middle ages it was interesting. In every home there was a house-spirit, in every church – God... People were young! Now each fourth is an old man. Boring, my angel, oh how boring."

Let me guess. He was shot from the front? How could Kennedy's head move back if he was shot from the back? Yes, I've seen the whole ballistics re-enactment documentary. They kind of 'skate' around that question. Physics alone dictates that if the head moved backwards, the shot came form the front. Plus, there is a big whole (exit wound) in the back of the head, not the front.

I've seen demonstrations where they show how being shot from the front will make the head go forward.

This shit has all been debunked. Nothing magic about that bullet at all. That shot wasn't hard at all either.

It was multiple shots. It was definitely just Oswald, but it wasn't a cake walk. He hit the governor, and JFK twice.

It was multiple shots. It was definitely just Oswald, but it wasn't a cake walk. He hit the governor, and JFK twice.

Millions of men have the training to make those kinds of shots then and now.

Im sure its not as complicated as it has been made out to be.

Back