"Jews & Muslims are brothers & natural allies fighting against 'Old Europe'" - Chief Rabbi of Europe

He is obviously right about Europe always having a culture it's not a social construct.

White nationalism makes sense I don't hate it if they stay in their white nations. But don't bring that stuff to America or Canada.

And I agree he is clearly talking about the oppression both groups are feeling. I mean I'd argue Muslims aren't oppressed at all in many liberal EU countries but Jews are. Muslims have special privileged from the Sjw left in many places and can do no wrong.

What nations do you think should cease to exist?

Jews are incredibly powerful and influential in Europe, and are a specially protected group. How are they oppressed relative to the average person?

Er no. There is a 'European identity' the same way there's an 'Asian identity'. In other words, there isn't one. Europe is a continent, and a 'European' is just someone whose roots can be traced back there. But Europe is far too diverse to suggest there's such a thing as a 'European identity'. There are French, Italian, Polish, Irish etc etc identities, but no 'European' identity.
There's probably more of a European identity then there is an Asian identity, as evidenced by the fact there there is more integration and less tension between European countries then there is between Asian countries. India is almost as diverse as Europe as a continent is. At independence less than a third of its people spoke the national language and even today many Indians don't. There are ten languages with at least 13 millions speakers, another 17 with at least 1 million speakers, and something like over 400 dialects in India. They're also religiously diverse and have an array of subcultures.

Yet no one would deny that there is such a thing as an Indian identity.
You keep saying this but you haven't named a single aspect of this mythical 'identity'.
You don't see any shared cultural history between the people of Europe that distinguishes them from the rest of the world? Its just an accident that so many of their languages have linguistic roots and
Then your babbling about 'social constructs' is meaningless' SJW-jargon.
If you're intent on interpreting everything with a partisan lens then yeah I guess.

Yet no one would deny that there is such a thing as an Indian identity.

It isn't much of one, but it exists. However India is a country, not comparable to Europe, a continent.

You don't see any shared cultural history between the people of Europe that distinguishes them from the rest of the world?

Yes, but it's still not a 'European identity'. Europe is too diverse.

He is obviously right about Europe always having a culture it's not a social construct.
When I say social construct, I mean a shared understanding of the world that imparts a shared set of assumptions, beliefs and identities. So under that definition human rights are a social construct as well. That does not mean they are not valid or worth defending.
White nationalism makes sense I don't hate it if they stay in their white nations. But don't bring that stuff to America or Canada.
Yeah I agree. The European nations formed around ethno-linguistic groups so the attempt to break from that for a multicultural society has proven difficult. The multiculturalism they use is just so empty no one really buys into it. But as you imply its easier for America because our identity is based on a civic identity. Some of the most patriotic people I've met speak English about as well as Yoel Romero
And I agree he is clearly talking about the oppression both groups are feeling. I mean I'd argue Muslims aren't oppressed at all in many liberal EU countries but Jews are. Muslims have special privileged from the Sjw left in many places and can do no wrong.
But the backlash tends to target both groups
What nations do you think should cease to exist?
Many of the postcolonial states of Africa and the Middle East. They're European fabrications imposed upon those people and in many cases(though there are exceptions) they've failed miserably. Even if they continue to exist nominally I believe that their national level institutions should be weakened in favor of transnational and local institutions.

Jews are incredibly powerful and influential in Europe, and are a specially protected group. How are they oppressed relative to the average person?

I wouldn't take @SouthoftheAndes seriously, honestly. I certainly don't. He comes across as a Christian fundamentalist.

I should specify it depends on the country it really does.

Jews are scared in France because Muslims. Rabbis stabbed, beaten, Jewish kids spit on and synagogues attacked.

In Sweden a country which has always been a nazi haven and was neutral in WWII and cooperated with Nazis is extremely pro Palestinian and in addition to their recent white self hatred. They get behind anything Muslim and anything against Israel. In Sweden or many Nordic countries it is not safe to be openly pro Jew or Israel. In Malmo Sweden I have seen extremely radical pro Palestinian anti Israel protests.

The countries with the lowest rates of antisemitism according to the ADL are all in Eastern Europe Poland aside. But Poland at least has a rich history of being friendly to Jews except when occupied by Russia under the antisemitic Czars.

In general though I am sure you can believe that in many liberal western European and northern european countries. The people and liberals regularly worship everything Muslim and for some reason see Palestinians as the victims and Jews as evil oppressors.

The Ashkenzi Jews are actually from Khazar lands (central Asia) and they have a deep seeded hatred of the white race.

The Jews who run our banks and media and Israel today are Jews by quasi-faith/culture only. They are truly central Asian in thought and are a clan that believes the world belongs to them.
So the sephardi are all good and nice? Lol

It makes sense to you that Jews & Muslims "fight" Europe?

Anyway, Muslims & Jews aren't allies in Israel, so why would they suddenly be united in Europe if not to harm Europe?

The USA is a country. Europe is a continent. There is no such thing as a "European identity". There are European identities, which are based on unique cultures which took hundreds/thousands of years to form. They are not 'social constructs' - they are the identities which people need to defend with their very lives, or else they will suffer - as is happening today, with the influx of third world Muslim immigrants into Europe.

Let me get this straight. You're taking the opinion of one rabbi and extrapolating that Jews and Muslims are somehow allies now and want to bring about the destruction of Europe?

It isn't much of one, but it exists. However India is a country, not comparable to Europe, a continent.
Why not? There are twice as many people in India as there are in the EU. Even if you were to include Russia, which is a stretch admittedly, there are still more people in India. And India, the country, forms the bulk of the Indian subcontinent. Its not an exact comparison but it makes more sense to compare India to the EU than it does to compare India to Denmark.
Yes, but it's still not a 'European identity'. Europe is too diverse.
There are many people who think of themselves as European even if their national identities far outweigh that European identity and of course it varies across the different European countries.
territory-identity-citizenship-communicating-the-eu-across-levels-of-government-march-2015-13-638.jpg

As you can see, in most countries a majority feel definitely European or European to some extent.

The Ashkenzi Jews are actually from Khazar lands (central Asia) and they have a deep seeded hatred of the white race.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where are you getting that Jews are of central Asian descent? Please post a study that links Jewish haplotypes to central Asia.

Truly old Europe was pagan. Christianity is alien to Europe. Christianity was not created by white men and isn't a white European man's invention or religion.

And Jesus was not white.

Sometimes you're quite off with your interpretation of what I'm saying.

I agree Jesus was Jewish and likely olive-skin (tanned, Jewish, whatever the term is).

But Christianity spread through Europe within the 1st century. To ignore this isn't accurate either.

Let me get this straight. You're taking the opinion of one rabbi and extrapolating that Jews and Muslims are somehow allies now and want to bring about the destruction of Europe?

This piece of evidence is just a drop in the ocean.

The Jews who run our banks and media and Israel today are Jews by quasi-faith/culture only. They are truly central Asian in thought and are a clan that believes the world belongs to them.

It's unlikely their is any supernatural conspiracy based on ancient bloodlines. More llikely rich people like staying rich. They have dumb kids who do dumb things when they grow up rich. I'd relax on the Jew thing, you'll stay confused longer.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where are you getting that Jews are of central Asian descent? Please post a study that links Jewish haplotypes to central Asia.

Not 'Jews', just Ashkenazi Jews. There was a conversion of pagan Khazars to Judaism in the 9th century AD, which isn't disputed by historians. What is disputed is what happened to them after their conversion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

The Khazar king that led the conversion...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

I dont know if Rabbis are the mainstream talkers of jews. Some of them would be the hardcore Israel/Mexico firster crowd.

Democrats don't seem to realize a lot of white atheists, moderate jews and others are in the restriction coalition.

Not 'Jews', just Ashkenazi Jews. There was a conversion of pagan Khazars to Judaism in the 9th century AD, which isn't disputed by historians. What is disputed is what happened to them after their conversion.

I'm not doubting there are Central Asian Jews, but to say the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are of Central Asian descent is incorrect.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/#bib6

Genetic testing demonstrates shared Middle Eastern ancestry among all Jewish groups, with "variable degrees of European and North African admixture."

What's bizarre to me is that someone thinks Jews are "central Asian in thinking" (whatever that means) and that they all hate whites.

The genetic influence shows they aren't descendants of Khazars. Literally the genetic influence shows Middle Eastern and European genetics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back