DC council member: Jews control the weather

Yes that’s why my bubby left Krakow, it got too gentrified. Wasn’t hip any more with the gated community.

I did read it. It was a response to you saying

"Sounds like he's getting properly excoriated."

I would not describe her response as "excoriating" him? You?

So, her singular article where she says that he will have to face the consequences of his actions is inappropriate?

I said that at least no legit sources are applauding him. You state yourself that you don't even consider it a legit source. You don't say she's applauding him. And your article says that the man will have face the consequences for his words.

As a response, it wasn't what you suggested.

"A large sign hangs from her neck: “I am a German girl and allowed myself to be defiled by a Jew.” She is surrounded by Nazi stormtroopers.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8) studied the image. “Are they protecting her?”

Can anyone prove the stormtroopers were not protecting the German girl from further defilement by additional Jews??

Jews don't control the weather -- if they did, they sure as hell wouldnt live in toronto or london and certainly not russia

I've known this for a long time.

Well, atleast according to DC council member Trayon White

"Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...eb0eae-2ae0-11e8-911f-ca7f68bff0fc_story.html

He was invited to a holocaust museym to gain some understanding.

"A large sign hangs from her neck: “I am a German girl and allowed myself to be defiled by a Jew.” She is surrounded by Nazi stormtroopers.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8) studied the image. “Are they protecting her?”

Lynn Williams, an expert on educational programs at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and White’s tour guide for the day, stared at the photo.

“No,” she said. “They’re marching her through.”

“Marching through is protecting,” White said."

He left halfway through the tour.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...69ddde-4329-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html

The best is a response one of his aids had. What shithole school did they attend?

"Seven of White’s staff members stayed with the guide, who soon was showing them an exhibit on the Warsaw Ghetto. As she explained the walling in of Polish Jews, one aide asked whether it was similar to “a gated community.”
“Marching through is protecting,” White said." <Huh2>

Well anyone with the amount of money they collectively have, and assets they collectively own, can certainly affect the climate.

“Marching through is protecting,” White said." <Huh2>

That's how I remember it. Germany protected the shit out of Poland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Belgium, France, Yugoslavia and the Netherlands. Then the Soviets and Americans showed up and ruined all of the safety that Europe had been enjoying for 4 years.

Back