DC council member: Jews control the weather

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Well, atleast according to DC council member Trayon White

"Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...eb0eae-2ae0-11e8-911f-ca7f68bff0fc_story.html

He was invited to a holocaust museym to gain some understanding.

"A large sign hangs from her neck: “I am a German girl and allowed myself to be defiled by a Jew.” She is surrounded by Nazi stormtroopers.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8) studied the image. “Are they protecting her?”

Lynn Williams, an expert on educational programs at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and White’s tour guide for the day, stared at the photo.

“No,” she said. “They’re marching her through.”

“Marching through is protecting,” White said."

He left halfway through the tour.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...69ddde-4329-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html

The best is a response one of his aids had. What shithole school did they attend?

"Seven of White’s staff members stayed with the guide, who soon was showing them an exhibit on the Warsaw Ghetto. As she explained the walling in of Polish Jews, one aide asked whether it was similar to “a gated community.”

There are so many Rothschilds, which one do I ask if I want a sunny weekend with not a single cloud in sight?

Jacob?

There are so many Rothschilds, which one do I ask if I want a sunny weekend with not a single cloud in sight?

Jacob?

Make sure you pay the Rothschilds for your sunny day using your Soros Bucks.

Sounds like he's getting properly excoriated. At least, it doesn't appear that any legit sources are applauding his actions.

Sounds like he's getting properly excoriated. At least, it doesn't appear that any legit sources are applauding his actions.

Not all. Maybe not legit. But it was the 2nd listed story.

https://forward.com/opinion/399476/the-shameful-character-assassination-of-trayon-white/

"However, many in the DC community and the Jewish community need to examine how easily they found themselves mocking a black man who has devoted his life to the public service of America’s most vulnerable."

Is the implication that Jews control the weather, or the ultra-rich oligarchs control the weather?

Not that the latter is much more reasonable than the former, but the suspicion towards billionaires is a little more explainable than that towards Jewish people.

Does this mean they can make it rain gold?

ba-dum-psh!!!

Not all. Maybe not legit. But it was the 2nd listed story.

https://forward.com/opinion/399476/the-shameful-character-assassination-of-trayon-white/

"However, many in the DC community and the Jewish community need to examine how easily they found themselves mocking a black man who has devoted his life to the public service of America’s most vulnerable."

Did you read the article? It doesn't applaud White's statements or actions. It focuses on how some of the response to White mischaracterizes the events surrounding his statements/actions to make them something more than they were.

The early leaving for example. Supposedly the WashPo article never includes White's explanation for leaving the group, which was not to leave the museum but to experience it without the presence of a reporter who was supposedly following them. Maybe it was the wrong thing to do but it's very different from him asking a question and then bailing on the entire museum as implied.

Is the implication that Jews control the weather, or the ultra-rich oligarchs control the weather?

Not that the latter is much more reasonable than the former, but the suspicion towards billionaires is a little more explainable than that towards Jewish people.

Google and see for yourself. I would say it's obvious. Dog whistles right?

Did you read the article? It doesn't applaud White's statements or actions. It focuses on how some of the response to White mischaracterizes the events surrounding his statements/actions to make them something more than they were.

The early leaving for example. Supposedly the WashPo article never includes White's explanation for leaving the group, which was not to leave the museum but to experience it without the presence of a reporter who was supposedly following them. Maybe it was the wrong thing to do but it's very different from him asking a question and then bailing on the entire museum as implied.

I did read it. It was a response to you saying

"Sounds like he's getting properly excoriated."

I would not describe her response as "excoriating" him? You?

"are they protecting her" <Huh2>

"Seven of White’s staff members stayed with the guide, who soon was showing them an exhibit on the Warsaw Ghetto. As she explained the walling in of Polish Jews, one aide asked whether it was similar to “a gated community.”

<Huh2>

Point of thread...

I just think the guy is a complete jackass.
That's the point of the thread.

It's funny to me because he's an elected official. Even though it's just as a council member..

That's it.. We should all be able to shake our heads at him.

Back