Jewish men with Asian women couples becoming more common?

I thought the trend was white guys with Asian women. For the record, I'm Jewish and my current girlfriend is Filipina. My last one was Japanese.

You're technically Jewish if you're mother is Jewish, doesn't matter what your father is.

I'm blown away that a population consisting of less than 7 million men can find suitable mates amongst around 2 billion women. Simply amazing.

so even ones who are mixed with white you wouldn't date you would be surprised how many white girls even blond blue eyes have some Asian blood.

Kate Beckinshale is 25 percent Asian on her pops side
rs_634x1024-170521185732-634.Kate-Beckinsale-Billboard-Awards-Las-Vegas.kg.052117.jpg

I thought that too but that's not wholly correct her paternal grand father was Anglo-Burmese. Some East Asian ancestry undoubtedly but probably less significant than what's being sold by the popular media.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Beckinsale

So much for her being the genetic eve of my super human line of fierce Red Belts!

I thought the trend was white guys with Asian women. For the record, I'm Jewish and my current girlfriend is Filipina. My last one was Japanese.

You're technically Jewish if you're mother is Jewish, doesn't matter what your father is.

What do you like about the Asian woman, what attracted you to them?

I always liked Japanese culture and loved Asian eyes. I have more of a fascination with Japanese women. Just happened to meet the Filipina. Only knew she was cute.

Last edited:
jews come from asia.

Unless you count since Moses-egyptian times, in that case they are africans.

Besides, Zuck and Murdoch both married chinese woman because they thought that they could help them to get Fox channels and facebook inside China.

Both failed miserably. And Zuck has zucked chinese communist party scrotum really hard in recent years.

Last edited:
so even ones who are mixed with white you wouldn't date you would be surprised how many white girls even blond blue eyes have some Asian blood.

Kate Beckinshale is 25 percent Asian on her pops side
rs_634x1024-170521185732-634.Kate-Beckinsale-Billboard-Awards-Las-Vegas.kg.052117.jpg

This finnish woman has mongolian blood
10katjaHalme.jpg
I know all about her great grandfather being from Burma...... depends how diluted the gene pool was.

What is it about these threads and their popularity? Next time I make a thread I'm going to make sure I put "Asian women" in the title.

I am like 1/4 Jewish and i dont like Asian women, at all. I like my woman Aryan... my wife is Scandinavian. I had some great sex with black women too, but then i got HIV anxiety after each time, because i am racist.

Also my ex was jewish, she made me realize that history is not black and white, and maybe Hitler had a point.

EDIT: Wow this post is terrible, i am a terrible person, and i need to go to bed.

I am like 1/4 Jewish and i dont like Asian women, at all. I like my woman Aryan... my wife is Scandinavian. I had some great sex with black women too, but then i got HIV anxiety after each time, because i am racist.

Also my ex was jewish, she made me realize that history is not black and white, and maybe Hitler had a point.

EDIT: Wow this post is terrible, i am a terrible person, and i need to go to bed.

gotta appreciate the honesty here, i still get Vietnam like flashbacks from that deranged jew chick on the jersey shore show, that was hilarious and terrifying at the same time

But being part jewish is like being part black; the kids can have had zero interaction with that part of their heritage and been nothing but hurt by it yet they'll still cling to it like it's their only defining attribute. (Actually without popping off a full race beef thread lets talk about this. @Mike Do you disagree? If you can see what I'm saying, please make some sense of that for me.)
That's funny because I've made that observation before but never said it because I thought I was the only one and couldn't really defend it if pressed

So your kids not be jewish unless she converts and basically the jew line dies with you? Sad. I not fault your thing. But I read American jews are dying except orthodox because out marriage and low birthrate. Sad for such a small population.

So your kids not be jewish unless she converts and basically the jew line dies with you? Sad. I not fault your thing. But I read American jews are dying except orthodox because out marriage and low birthrate. Sad for such a small population.
Inshallah.

<Deported1>

Maybe its the way of the future.

Think about the offspring? Good at maths, natural talent in law, sensible with money.

Back