Jewish men with Asian women couples becoming more common?

Yay another weird racial cringe from the USA!

A country full of people with the same cultural references but who prefer to identify with something else because of where the great grandparents were born.

So you don't agree with the writer?

I don’t even know exactly what the writer’s thesis is. Is it that because they share certain values, Jewish men and Asian women are ending up in relationships more often than they did before?
If so, my question would be, are there more Jewish/Asian relationships than there were x number of years ago?
And if so... you know, my original post covers it.

I work with a Jewish guy who has dated nothing but Asian girls as long as I've known him.

Yay another weird racial cringe from the USA!

A country full of people with the same cultural references but who prefer to identify with something else because of where the great grandparents were born.

It’s not so much a melting pot as it is a cheese tray.

This thread was weirdly devoid of the typical ignorant comments I clicked expecting to chuckle at.

Is the jewish (male) /asian (female) combo really that much of a phenomenon that you could write a whole book on it? I figured it'd be the kind of thing common in specific environments like Ivy League universities due to demographics, but that's not exactly a representative sample of the overall population...

Nope. Irish Roman Catholic.
I've dated a couple of Jewish broads, but that's it.

My memory deceives me!

I thought you were an "irish" usernamed poster who lived in Harlem, had a jewish mother, owned an AMbulldog, and dated black chicks. It's that specific of a delusion. lol

My memory deceives me!

I thought you were an "irish" usernamed poster who lived in Harlem, had a jewish mother, owned an AMbulldog, and dated black chicks. It's that specific of a delusion. lol
"Irish" Canadian lives in the forest in central ontario. Has several mixed breed dogs, married to a white woman, but has dated several black chicks.

"Irish" Canadian lives in the forest in central ontario. Has several mixed breed dogs, married to a white woman, but has dated several black chicks.
Its-Not-A-Lie-If-You-Believe-It-Seinfeld.gif

Lots of white guys that I talk to find all asians hot, it is weird. For me I am simply not attracted to an asian girl with really tiny eyes. I don't like tiny eyes on anybody.
I have zero interest in Asian women, even the ones who are offspring of a few generations of breeding with white murican males, slightest hint of <FutbolThink>....and i'm out.

That's a good answer but you forgot to mention about the eyes. It's a known fact that in Asian culture small eyes are unattractive. If you look at any celebrity in Japan, China, Korea, etc you'll notice they always have average to large sized eyes. But for whatever reason white dudes love their eyes as small as possible.
I don't know where you're getting the "white dudes love their eyes as small as possible" from. A pretty face is a pretty face, small eyes or not. For me, it's all about the smooth skin.

This thread was weirdly devoid of the typical ignorant comments I clicked expecting to chuckle at.

Is the jewish (male) /asian (female) combo really that much of a phenomenon that you could write a whole book on it? I figured it'd be the kind of thing common in specific environments like Ivy League universities due to demographics, but that's not exactly a representative sample of the overall population...

this is only an american thing really. and i not see how it matters. these kids will not be jewish and will grow up without religion it seems in many cases. so this jewish fetish is dumb. it like a muslim fetish, if she with a non muslim and not raise kids muslims then they fail be muslims.

this is only an american thing really. and i not see how it matters. these kids will not be jewish and will grow up without religion it seems in many cases. so this jewish fetish is dumb. it like a muslim fetish, if she with a non muslim and not raise kids muslims then they fail be muslims.
I don't think it's a fetish (unless liking money is a fetish, har har). I am willing to take the intellectual compatibilitly and cultural commonality of values on their face.

The Chinese government should better keep an eye on this and prevent any kind of infiltration or influence on the chinese society, if they don't want to end up with a multicultural, lgbt, and divided population.

most jews are jews in name or b blood only.

every jew I have ever known never visits the synagogue.

I actually had a jew friend who was athiest and loved black metal.

didnt know he was jewish until he told me.

in israel they are more religious i read and in other countries outside anglo sphere. also the orthodox are obvious religious. but they not interact with most non jews.
The Chinese government should better keep an eye on this and prevent any kind of infiltration or influence on the chinese society, if they don't want to end up with a multicultural, lgbt, and divided population.

what?

I have zero interest in Asian women, even the ones who are offspring of a few generations of breeding with white murican males, slightest hint of <FutbolThink>....and i'm out.

so even ones who are mixed with white you wouldn't date you would be surprised how many white girls even blond blue eyes have some Asian blood.

Kate Beckinshale is 25 percent Asian on her pops side
rs_634x1024-170521185732-634.Kate-Beckinsale-Billboard-Awards-Las-Vegas.kg.052117.jpg

This finnish woman has mongolian blood
10katjaHalme.jpg

My best friend, a hardcore Jew in banking, just married an Asian girl even though he always said he would only marry a Jew. They seem great together so maybe this is a good trend?

Back