Jessy Jess's (Jessica Rose-Clark's) Risque Sense Of Humor... Featuring Dan Hardy

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tweet by Jessy Jess (UFC flyweight Jessica Rose-Clark):

Last edited:
Why do all Aussie wmma fighters have shit tats

Coz we're descended from convicts?

Honestly I don't know why but shit tats are all the rage here.

Oh shit a 2003 account from Australia You must be a big tony bonello fan

Oh shit a 2003 account from Australia You must be a big tony bonello fan

May the legend live on
IztuiqM.gif

"Shit" tats is where it's at.

Who the fuck wants a nice looking tattoo? It's like a poem that rhymes.

Oh. Jessica Rose-Clark and Jessy Jess is the same person. I had no idea who we were talking about for a sec

And I dig her tats, they look good to me

Admittedly, I am trailer trash. But that shouldn't effect how my opinion is viewed!

Is there that much trailer trash in Australia? Learn smth new every day I guess.

Not sure if they live in trailers, but I’ve seen them in Thailand, these species seem to enjoy cheap alcohol, loose women, tattoos and a good fist fight.....on paper it seems quite ok (minus the fighting of course) but seeing them in action really is something.

I once bore witness to a toothless Aussie girl glass another Aussie man who then bit her face and they both laughed and said something incoherent, all the while sporting shit tats and drinking FOSTERS BEER (had to google to make sure I was correct on the brand)

Not sure if they live in trailers, but I’ve seen them in Thailand, these species seem to enjoy cheap alcohol, loose women, tattoos and a good fist fight.....on paper it seems quite ok (minus the fighting of course) but seeing them in action really is something.

I once bore witness to a toothless Aussie girl glass another Aussie man who then bit her face and they both laughed and said something incoherent, all the while sporting shit tats and drinking FOSTERS BEER (had to google to make sure I was correct on the brand)
Thailand's too expensive for those bums these days.

Living High life off ceno checks

Fascinating!!!

Thanks for the insight Sherbro!

No one in Australia drinks fosters. It's one of the biggest phalacies about us.

Story doesn't check out.

Back