Jessy Jess's Cat Critically Injured and Her House Broken Into

Pop as in soda? Funko? Hanson? What is Pop?

One time my daughter went to an Indian man's house and kicked his dog.

Just looked at her tweeter, she says she had over 30 grands worth of stuff stolen. Unless she’s Ronda in disguise this bitch is lying. No way she has £30000 worth of stuff.

Most of the stuff was her housemates

Exactly. A cat would slit its owners throat for a can of tuna if only it had opposable thumbs.

I’m not a cat lover in the slightest bit. That being said, I’d honestly slap the shit out of somebody Pancrase style if I found out they’d killed anybody’s pet for no reason amidst a B+E. Assholes like that are garbage walking the earth masquerading as a human being.

how about beat her ass for wasting the dead cat and not eating it. real talk.
cats are killers and manipulators. when you think they are being cute rubbing against you they are claiming you. People only like cats because they are superior to cats and don't have to take them seriously and think their evil little behaviors are just cute until they walk into some green ooze and then you are dealing with giant humanoid cat people that would easily demolish humans.

Last edited:
Why the fuck would you kick the cat?
When I was in highschool some kids used to commit burglaries. They kicked a Jack Russell to death, I guess it could be because it was barking but I felt like they did it for fun.

People are assholes.

Exactly. A cat would slit its owners throat for a can of tuna if only it had opposable thumbs.

I’m not a cat lover in the slightest bit. That being said, I’d honestly slap the shit out of somebody Pancrase style if I found out they’d killed anybody’s pet for no reason amidst a B+E. Assholes like that are garbage walking the earth masquerading as a human being.
I have a difficult relationship with cats. I like animals and I like to pet cats and play with them and we get along but I just don't trust them at all haha.

I guess the superiority attitude cats have is a big part of the charm.

I have a difficult relationship with cats. I like animals and I like to pet cats and play with them and we get along but I just don't trust them at all haha.

I guess the superiority attitude cats have is a big part of the charm.
Aye cats are a crafty animal...BC70A593-7F33-4D8D-9773-B4060E605070.jpeg

Kill any fuckers that hurt an animal..I would love 5 minutes with them..

that bit upset me the most, I wouldn't give two shits if someone tore my house to shreds the only think I panic about is my cat being let out and being run over (shes a house cat I live next to the freeway) or them hurting her

Im not sure if I would be in the right frame of mind to fight in 2 days if my cat had to be put down because it was kicked

What's the cat's name, Catty Cat?

<{katwhu}>

I'm with you guys if anyone harmed my sweet kitties, I would go Liam Neeson, John Wick, and Dexter all over them. Those sick fucks.

Dexter was much more methodical...He planned every detail...Since you'd be the prime suspect, you'd need a good alliby in place....

I'm guessing he's just like the man in my av.

Go netflx that show. Great show...He was a serial killer, that only went after other serial killers and people that deserved to die...

Go netflx that show. Great show...He was a serial killer, that only went after other serial killers and people that deserved to die...
Only watch the first 3 seasons though, after that it goes to shit

I don't like indoor cats but I still wouldn't bother with kicking one to death...that's just sadistic.

Only watch the first 3 seasons though, after that it goes to shit

Nah. great show...there were aspects I didn't like...but overall, it was one of my favorite shows...hated how the show ended though...

I would literally kill the person that did that to my cats or at least beat them into living death

Just looked at her tweeter, she says she had over 30 grands worth of stuff stolen. Unless she’s Ronda in disguise this bitch is lying. No way she has £30000 worth of stuff.
lol

probably wants a gofundme

Back