Jessy Jess's Cat Critically Injured and Her House Broken Into

DVDs?

People still have those and they were worth stealing to someone

Story doesn't add up

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol, it’s not like they’re ancient. Streaming has only been a big thing for a few years. Not everybody is 20 years old and didn’t already have a collection built up before streaming became the norm. I’ve heard that before when people see I have copious amounts of DVDs and CDs. I’m 31 years old, why the fuck wouldn’t I have DVDs and CDs? I lived before iTunes and Netflix after all. I ain’t gonna burn em and selling them is for poor people/junkies probably like the asswipes who broke into Jessy Jess’ house and killed her poor cat.

TV’s, DVD’s guitars, video games, Mountain Dew.

Sherdogger confirmed. She’s one of us guys.

Needs to move out of that third world country.

Seems like its full of filthy animals.

There's only one man that would break into someone's home to steal DVDs.

wide.jpg

Yeah, except there's no way he'd TKO a cat.

Jessy Jess most likely would have came home to find Thompson KO'ed on the floor and her cat pissing on him if he had tried breaking in.

Hang em!

animal cruelty gets me so angry!!!

If it was a guy who did it, then it's better to cut off his dick and balls and let him live.

If it was a chick who did it, then I don't know what would be the best punishment.

Disgusting trash people for doing that to a Cat . I hope they get whats coming to them!!. Heartless people.

giphy.gif

OMG that cat is actually crying. BREAKS MY HEART AT SO MANY LEVELS.

RIP Jessy's cat.

Now I hope Jessy beats the shit outta page and dedicates it to her cat

I lmfao with this!!

Needs to move out of that third world country.

Seems like its full of filthy animals.

Yeah, Vegas is a garbage place. She should move to Somalia, slightly better living.

So you mean they hammered her pussy. Poor Pussy!!!

Poor Dwight so sad I hope they find these people and bring them down to the gym for a sparring session.

God help them, if they ever did that to my family...or killed one of my cats...they are my family. I would literally turn into Dexter. anyone familiar with the hbo tv show, "dexter" knows what i'm talking about...Each and everyone of them, would die a painful, agonizing death...
These are the kinds of social media posts police find after crimes and nail people.

You weren't the first one.

Back