Jessy Jess's Cat Critically Injured and Her House Broken Into

c62871ecf79bff46efce788d29a40926--paige-vanzant-paige-ohara.jpg

Sherdog detectives at it again. Good work.

Pretty low shit, to steal from someone and hurt an animal for no reason. The things are replaceable, but the cat isn't.

This is like the budget version of John Wick.

out of curiousty

do you have house alarm?

Yeah. It was the reason why they couldn't take more things. As a matter of fact, all they ended up taking was my dog.

Well, the alarm alerted us, and my brother happened to be down the street at that time and so he went to the house and the robbers ran away (with only my dog).

I had said I wanted to touch her kitty before but this is too far

I would seriously lose my fucking mind if someone stole one of my dogs, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Thanks, I was so angry at the time, but It happened back in 2011.

I put out a 700 dollar reward out there for a "lost dog" but nothing came out of it.

I've decided that if I ever catch a robber in my home, if he even gets out alive, he won't ever be able to steal from anyone again. Lowlife people that think it's okay to steal from people that work hard for what they have deserve a life lesson.

Can anyone confirm Mike Perry's whereabouts earlier last night? Seriously though hope these scumbags get caught and poor Jess, 48 hours prior to her fight she has to deal with this shit.

Yeah. It was the reason why they couldn't take more things. As a matter of fact, all they ended up taking was my dog.

Well, the alarm alerted us, and my brother happened to be down the street at that time and so he went to the house and the robbers ran away (with only my dog).

Wow. Some fucking people.

Back