Jessy Jess's Cat Critically Injured and Her House Broken Into

Cowards do that shit...

The weakest of the weak hurt defenseless animals for no reason.

Cat kicking posts can go in here

Better be ready to kill all those meat eaters in America.

Actually, not really the same. I understand the point you're trying to make, but, in this instance, killing the cat served literally no external purpose whatsoever. Cruelty without even the slightest ameliorative benefit.

Who keeps $30,000 worth of stuff in your house though?

People who harm Animals along with Pedophiles, Rapists, and Murderers deserve a special little island all to them selves that we can use for missile testing, sick pieces of shit. Blood boiling to say the least that someone would kill a fucking Cat. Fuck is wrong with people sometimes.

I'm not much of a pet person, but wouldn't it be better to leave the cat at home in Australia, or is it an emotional support type thing?

She lives in Las Vegas now....

Awful story. Seriously though who is she?

Awful story. Seriously though who is she?

Short answer.

I don't want to take away from the topic of the horrible thing that happened to her, her roommate, and their cat but the vid gives some insight into Jess.

I will also comment that she was going to make her flyweight debut at Invicta, last night, against Vanessa Porto when the UFC called her up just a short while ago to fight Bec Rawlings in mid November. So she has been cutting weight and training a ton over the past two months. Fighting twice at a new weight class - that impacted her showing tonight. She normally is a far more active fighter.

Last edited:
Better be ready to kill all those meat eaters in America.

killing an animal for food and kicking a cat so hard it needs to be put down for shits and giggles is 2 completely different things bud

killing an animal for food and kicking a cat so hard it needs to be put down for shits and giggles is 2 completely different things bud
Mental gymnastics... If I started killing dogs and cats for food in America there would be an uproar. Just admit there are different rules for domesticated animals and people are usually unaware of the conditions of slaughter houses, that is a much better excuse to the post I quoted.

killing the cat served literally no external purpose whatsoever. Cruelty without even the slightest ameliorative benefit.
Ehh, this statement could be applied to the current meat agriculture and the current conditions of the slaughterhouses. Meat in a society like America's and most leading countries serves no benefits health wise, it's one of the leading causes to the biggest killer in the states and the cruelty that can be witnessed in the slaughterhouses is much more inhumane and prolonged than the blow that cat received.

Ehh, this statement could be applied to the current meat agriculture and the current conditions of the slaughterhouses. Meat in a society like America's and most leading countries serves no benefits health wise, it's one of the leading causes to the biggest killer in the states and the cruelty that can be witnessed in the slaughterhouses is much more inhumane and prolonged than the blow that cat received.

I mean, yes, big ag is ridiculously cruel, but this is a terrible point to justify(?) or really answer to pointless cruelty. Honestly, your thought process is disturbing.

You're way up in your own head and you've lost the point.

Back