Jessy Jess's Cat Critically Injured and Her House Broken Into

I’m with you, f#ckin cowards.
Sadly these types of people were the ones that got promotions before me and I had to answer to. Sociopaths have a significant advantage in many areas it seems.

IT Project manager, MBA....I don't have to get my ass beat twice a year for Dana's table scraps.

I'm not sure how my career success, or lack thereof, has any bearing with knowing who Jessy Jess is. I feel for the cat, I love animals, but I really don't give a damn about someone else's material possessions.
I guess you don't really belong in this thread then, except to show off your incandescent personality.
I really hope the shtf and you do have to fight for scraps, as justice for your elitist arrogance

Kill any fuckers that hurt an animal..I would love 5 minutes with them..

Plenty of hunters would be happy to take you up on that. Of course, they're armed, so have fun with that.

I’d be more inclined to fuck some fools up abusing an innocent pet. I’d go to jail for my dogs

More the shit cunt attitude you have champ ;)

There are 7bil humans on the planet. My apologies for not shedding a tear for every bad thing that happens to each of them.
I guess you don't really belong in this thread then, except to show off your incandescent personality.
I really hope the shtf and you do have to fight for scraps, as justice for your elitist arrogance

My apologies for offending your delicate sensibilities.

I'm hearing about this type of shit more and more in Vegas. Breaking and entering should be a mandatory 10 year sentence. If you have a gun on you you should get life
We have a bad problem with breaking and entering in my neighborhood. A lot of it due to people having summer homes and being easy to steal from.

I’ve had a laptop, bikes, skateboards, and surfboards all stolen before. Had my car window smashed and luckily they only took an old iPod. The town is working on putting cameras up on every street here.

The druggies are often the culprits. They will even go under houses to steal copper too.

I actually ended up getting g my laptop back. A detective tracked it down after the thief sold it to a cheap stripper. So whenever I turn on the laptop it says welcome Moe (the strippers name) lol. There were some gross pics on there when I got it back.

The laptop thief turned out to be my sisters friend. This could be the case for Jessy Jess as well or someone she knows at least.

We have a bad problem with breaking and entering in my neighborhood. A lot of it due to people having summer homes and being easy to steal from.

I’ve had a laptop, bikes, skateboards, and surfboards all stolen before. Had my car window smashed and luckily they only took an old iPod. The town is working on putting cameras up on every street here.

The druggies are often the culprits. They will even go under houses to steal copper too.

I actually ended up getting g my laptop back. A detective tracked it down after the thief sold it to a cheap stripper. So whenever I turn on the laptop it says welcome Moe (the strippers name) lol. There were some gross pics on there when I got it back.

The laptop thief turned out to be my sisters friend. This could be the case for Jessy Jess as well or someone she knows at least.

That's because Vegas is a shithole. You have 4 bedroom 3 baths renting for 1000 bucks because Vegas is filled with tweakers and scum. Outside of going to spend a weekend on the strip, Vegas is a dump once you drive 2 miles off the blvd, feels like some shithole like Barstow or Tempe.

Ugh this chick is literally trash. PVZ should beat her out of relevancy

giphy.gif

lol trash? why because she has a couple doodles on her face?

you must love your women in LL Bean gear and northface jackets, asking you how spicy you want your mayo on the side. you're so square i doubt you even piss in the shower.

That's because Vegas is a shithole. You have 4 bedroom 3 baths renting for 1000 bucks because Vegas is filled with tweakers and scum. Outside of going to spend a weekend on the strip, Vegas is a dump once you drive 2 miles off the blvd, feels like some shithole like Barstow or Tempe.
Instead of tweakers we have dopeheads here. I’m in a pretty nice neighborhood. Mostly middle class, but it ranges from lower middle class to extremely rich. It’s mostly people who live outside the town in shit areas that end up being the thieves.

Aw man, kicking the cat was unnecessary. I hope they all die of radiation poisoning or AIDS or some shit.

There are 7bil humans on the planet. My apologies for not shedding a tear for every bad thing that happens to each of them.

My apologies for offending your delicate sensibilities.
Apology accepted

Instead of tweakers we have dopeheads here.

i mean, potheads aren't known for stealing. Tweakers are. And there are pelnty in Henderson and Vegas. they're on cops allllllllllllllllllllll the time.

I’m in a pretty nice neighborhood. Mostly middle class, but it ranges from lower middle class to extremely rich.

tenor.gif

bro, vegas has plenty of lower class and lower income housing. the rent is dirt cheap. just because the facilities look nice, does not mean it's middle class and wealthy folks living there. Just go over to canyon gate or any area west of the strip and see that it's just normal middle class neighborhoods with dead lawns and are kept super shitty. You could make 30 k a year and still hold down a house in Vegas. That's why you have all these types of people. Same with Detroit, Cleveland, and St. Louis. Any city with that level of poverty and low income is gonna have the crime and shady people going along with it. Vegas is simply a mirage, beyond an adult playground, it''s a shit place to live unless you're in one of the Towers off S Las Vegas blvd

Id have to put feelers out and see of I couldn't find any friends of friends in jail that would shank him.
You hurt my pet, you will pay Walter White style.

Back