JESSICA JONES (Cancelled After Season 3)

Update: February 7, 2018

New Trailer for Marvel and Netflix's JESSICA JONES Season 2

The answers are at alkalai lake...

I better see some skin tight yellow leather on anorexic Hellcat before the season is over

i like the marvel shows tho the only thing that annoys me they can mention stuff from the movies but the movies will probably never mention stuff from the tv shows. I'd personally love to see the banter between them.

at parts?? They could have cut 3-4 episodes imo. It was only worth watching when Killgrave was involved.
Exactly, Kilgrave was a great villain, he carried the show.

Of all the Netflix Marvel stars, Daredevil and Punisher stood strongly on their own.

Luke Cage needed Cottonmouth, cause it went downhill
after he died too early

Ironfist needed Jessica Henwick's fine piece of ass to be tolerable
991b2e3ee20caede97d567c5b73520a9.jpg

And of course Kilgrave was stellar
Jessica-Jones-Season-2.jpg

Any chance shes picked up Acting lessons for this time around?

Her scene at the bar at the start reminded me of Rachael Dratch

iu

Not impressed ill wait for people to talk about it. The last few marvel shows were underwhelming, besides punisher

Exactly, Kilgrave was a great villain, he carried the show.

Of all the Netflix Marvel stars, Daredevil and Punisher stood strongly on their own.

Luke Cage needed Cottonmouth, cause it went downhill
after he died too early

Ironfist needed Jessica Henwick's fine piece of ass to be tolerable
991b2e3ee20caede97d567c5b73520a9.jpg

And of course Kilgrave was stellar
Jessica-Jones-Season-2.jpg

Um, Kingpin??? He was easily the highlight of season one. As much as any of those characters you mentioned.

All of those shows require a strong villain to reach their full potential, Daredevil included. But I dont think you are giving the protagonists enough credit. Iron Fist is an example of what happens with a weak hero. He is the worst thing about that show and was the worst part of Defenders.

Last edited:
Back