JESSICA JONES (Cancelled After Season 3)

They just didn't know how to quit him. I've always had issues with the MCU killing off its villains before they get a chance to develop. Some don't deserve development, like Malekith, but others could have room to roam in a sequel like Whiplash or Justin Hammer.

<{danawhoah}>

Be honest, Kilgrave was the best part of JJ and Jones herself can be fairly boring. His charm and twisted romance for her kept me interested.

Update: August 14, 2017

David Tennant to Return for JESSICA JONES Season 2; Set Photo Released

David Tennant is returning to Jessica Jones. The actor will appear in season 2 of the Marvel-Netflix drama about the titular super-powered private investigator played by Krysten Ritter, EW has confirmed. The Doctor Who alum starred in the first season as Kilgrave, a mind-controlling villain who tormented Jessica until — nearly two-year-old spoiler alert! — she grew immune to his powers and snapped his neck, killing him in the season finale.

unknown3.jpg

Marvel's Jessica Jones: David Tennant to Appear in Season 2 (Exclusive)

Better be a PTSD-style flashback and not some bullshit Healing Factor(Killgrave has one in the comics):rolleyes:

He was a fantastic villian. Assuming it is with a flashback. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that. Would be a bit upsetting if he just came back to life and the entire first season arc means nothing.

Better be a PTSD-style flashback and not some bullshit Healing Factor(Killgrave has one in the comics):rolleyes:
Well he's not Wolverine, with adamantium bones. She snapped his neck. You'd think there's not really any coming back from that.

He will be hard to top as an interesting foil, though. Having superstrong heros fight villains that aren't just their mirror images is probably not that common.

Season 1 of DD
Tenant as Kilgrave
Mahershala Ali as Cottonmouth

Those have been the only highlights of this whole denders thing so far imo.
How you gonna do Big Pun like that?

He was a fantastic villian. Assuming it is with a flashback. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that. Would be a bit upsetting if he just came back to life and the entire first season arc means nothing.
He's still in her head.

Season 1 of DD
Tenant as Kilgrave
Mahershala Ali as Cottonmouth

Those have been the only highlights of this whole denders thing so far imo.
You didn't like Daredevil season 2 with Elektra and Punisher? That was easily my favorite season out of all the shows.

Huge mistake killing him. He was a great villian. I'd welcome the character back regardless of method of being him back.

Update: August 16, 2017

New Set Photos from JESSICA JONES Season 2 Featuring David Tennant

Seems like Kilgrave is only in Jessica's head.

DHYJqOnXcAE20xY.jpg:large

DHYJru0XUAo2o6F.jpg:large

DHYJt1zXcAE7Tc6.jpg:large

DHYOLZmXYAAerBc.jpg:large

DHYOLZpWAAQ4B65.jpg:large

DHYOJV4XcAUJc82.jpg:large

1. I can't blame them for bringing him back; he was, hands down, the best Marvel villain of any of the movies or tv shows.
2. I would have preferred they let it alone so as to be original and not risk ruining the character.

Update: December 9, 2017

Trailer for JESSICA JONES Season 2, Premieres on March 8, 2018 on Netflix

I thought season one dragged at parts.

Perhaps Jessica picked up some acting lessons since the Defenders?

Looks like...no

I thought season one dragged at parts.
lol, yeah, I thought that too, until I watched Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

I dunno, I like psychological drama and stuff, it was all good to me. Wonder if Tennant will return somehow?

lol, yeah, I thought that too, until I watched Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

I dunno, I like psychological drama and stuff, it was all good to me. Wonder if Tennant will return somehow?

Luke Cage was like two seasons squished into one with the fist half being a lot more compelling than the 2nd, like DareDevil season 2. I didn't watch Iron Fist. All the close calls with Tennant in Jessica Jones just made it seem like forever until the end.

Luke Cage was like two seasons squished into one with the fist half being a lot more compelling than the 2nd, like DareDevil season 2. I didn't watch Iron Fist. All the close calls with Tennant in Jessica Jones just made it seem like forever until the end.
When they killed off Ali 's Cottonmouth the series dragged.

Back