JESSICA JONES (Cancelled After Season 3)

Bad writers.
It may be too late for Defenders, but you gotta think Punisher and anything after that the writer are going to come correct.

Marvel doesn't fuck around with their movies and I imagine they are keeping a close eye on these Netflix shows.

I think the big bad will be the head of IGH, the company that gave Jessica her powers. And I think Nuke will also be back as a major villain.

The Hood would have been a good villain to start off earlier as he could have evolved into the big baddie immediately following Avengers Infinity War 2.
If you guys don't know the Hood was as small town crook who get ahold of this cloak (with a hood) that is possessed by a demon. It grants him super powers.
The demon influences him and eventually he gets a hold of the infinity gauntlet. That would have been much better than Zuul

Or Mr Hyde/ Cobra. would like to see those guys in action. if you know what I mean.

that is possessed by a demon

So let me get this right.. Anung Un Rama would like to see the big bad being a demon.

Hmh.. yea that checks out.

giphy.gif

Hmm yeah would like to see Nuke back. But Kilgrave was such a good bad guy, will be hard to top.

"Jessicaaaaa". I still get goosebumps when i think of him. Such a good character, he'll be hard to top.

So I guess Cage and Jones aren't going to be married in this continuity?

I think the big bad will be the head of IGH, the company that gave Jessica her powers. And I think Nuke will also be back as a major villain.

Nuke was a real POS. I really wanted to see Trish kick his ass when she was hopped up on that serum.

So I guess Cage and Jones aren't going to be married in this continuity?
Claire could always move on to Moon Knight or whomever down the line.

Idk how I completely forgot Nuke was in this but my god what a wasted opportunity. A cop with PTSD on reds going ham and shooting up citizens should have been like 6 episodes of Luke Cage lol

Update: August 14, 2017

David Tennant to Return for JESSICA JONES Season 2; Set Photo Released

David Tennant is returning to Jessica Jones. The actor will appear in season 2 of the Marvel-Netflix drama about the titular super-powered private investigator played by Krysten Ritter, EW has confirmed. The Doctor Who alum starred in the first season as Kilgrave, a mind-controlling villain who tormented Jessica until — nearly two-year-old spoiler alert! — she grew immune to his powers and snapped his neck, killing him in the season finale.

unknown3.jpg

Marvel's Jessica Jones: David Tennant to Appear in Season 2 (Exclusive)

Update: August 14, 2017

David Tennant to Return for JESSICA JONES Season 2; Set Photo Released

David Tennant is returning to Jessica Jones. The actor will appear in season 2 of the Marvel-Netflix drama about the titular super-powered private investigator played by Krysten Ritter, EW has confirmed. The Doctor Who alum starred in the first season as Kilgrave, a mind-controlling villain who tormented Jessica until — nearly two-year-old spoiler alert! — she grew immune to his powers and snapped his neck, killing him in the season finale.

unknown3.jpg

Marvel's Jessica Jones: David Tennant to Appear in Season 2 (Exclusive)

I assume as just a flashback of some sort? I enjoyed the first season of JJ look forward to this. Defenders is coming out this week also so that should be good.

Season 1 of DD
Tenant as Kilgrave
Mahershala Ali as Cottonmouth

Those have been the only highlights of this whole denders thing so far imo.

Back