Jessica Andrade is a dimepiece.

Thought for sure the mods would have deleted this thread. I guess that's my response.

Thought for sure the mods would have deleted this thread. I guess that's my response.
Cool...
tumblr_m0pxjikOto1qa29uz.gif

Not only is she not a dimepiece, she's flat out ugly. Saying she is a dimepiece is ridiculous and offensive. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick blacked out drunk for a 1,000 bucks. More, or is that enough?

I dont care what yall say she fine. especially with the half shaved head

Not only is she not a dimepiece, she's flat out ugly. Saying she is a dimepiece is ridiculous and offensive. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick blacked out drunk for a 1,000 bucks. More, or is that enough?
Pics of your girl or stfu.

Real facts. She's sexy.

Favorite Shemales: Carol Penelope, Jessy Dubai, Fabiola Voguel, Erika Schneider, Jessica Fox, Danielle Foxx, Lexie Beth, Marianna Cordoba, Mia Isabella, Nathany Gomes, Sabrina Suzuki, Thays Maclyane, Sheylla Wandergirlt, Vaniity, Sabrina DDD, Vo De Balm.

Favorite Shemales: Carol Penelope, Jessy Dubai, Fabiola Voguel, Erika Schneider, Jessica Fox, Danielle Foxx, Lexie Beth, Marianna Cordoba, Mia Isabella, Nathany Gomes, Sabrina Suzuki, Thays Maclyane, Sheylla Wandergirlt, Vaniity, Sabrina DDD, Vo De Balm.

As I was saying, Andrade is sexy.

Pics of your girl or stfu.
Would I get banned if I just posted the back of her head? I'm really arguing whether Jessica Andrade is a dimepiece? Dude, google "hot women" or something. This thread is pathetic and confusing.

Would I get banned if I just posted the back of her head? I'm really arguing whether Jessica Andrade is a dimepiece? Dude, google "hot women" or something. This thread is pathetic and confusing.
Thought so. Just like all the other basement dwellers calling every chick ugly.

She's a cutie, and damn was she badass last night! I could see her getting the edge in a JJ rematch.

C_rH3ocUMAQT2qm.jpg

If she's a dimepiece then buy the autograph I got of her for free that I'm selling on eBay right now.

Back