Jessica Andrade is a dimepiece.

ProPROpro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She's a cutie, and damn was she badass last night! I could see her getting the edge in a JJ rematch.

C_rH3ocUMAQT2qm.jpg

She's look like Justin Bieber...only extremely more masculine.

What I can and will say in her favor is that...her fucking thighs are insane, my eyes were drawn to them when watching the fight. THICK. Ass in good too.

If she looks like Justin Bieber, I wanna bone him.

She's about as much of a 'dimepiece' as Raquel Pennington

<20>

I could see her getting the edge in a JJ rematch.

Good win last night but what's changed in the last 4 months to give her any more chance against JJ? It's not like it was close the first time Andrade lost every round on all 3 of the judges cards.

its at times like this that we need to remember that most sherdoggers have never seen a woman in real life

its at times like this that we need to remember that most sherdoggers have never seen a woman in real life
BUT THEM VIRTUAL REALITY PRONS GET MORE REAL EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back