Jessica Aguilar (20-6) vs. Weili Zhang (17-1) at UFC Beijing, November 24, 2018

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Definitely. Zhang has a number of possibilities for her next match. It will be interesting to see who they offer and who accepts a match up with her.

I watched the entire event. Among Chinese fighters Li Jingliang and Weili Zhang impressed me most. The Chinese fans were pretty cool. They cheered for their favorites & were respectful toward all. The Shanghai performance institute (double the size of the one in Las Vegas) looks like a big deal. Amazing training ground for development and expansion in the original home of martial arts.

As a viewer I enjoy events in various countries. You can see the locale, what the fans are like, how they act in public etc. It's one of my favorite aspects of watching mma.
All of the Chinese winners were impressive except for liu pingyuan, and song Yadong. Although song yadong is still a real deal prospect and still won all of the rounds in his fight in Beijing.

All of the Chinese winners were impressive except for liu pingyuan, and song Yadong. Although song yadong is still a real deal prospect and still won all of the rounds in his fight in Beijing.

Overall it was a really good card.

Back