Jessica Aguilar (20-6) vs. Weili Zhang (17-1) at UFC Beijing, November 24, 2018

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Rooting for JAG, but she is just too damn small. And has lost a step since her ACL repair.

I can't ever root for Jessica Aguilar because I hold a grudge against her for ruining Megumi Fujii's retirement fight with eyepoke fouls. They had to pause the fight more than once for the doctor to look to Megumi's eyes. I think they would have disqualified JAG, or at least made it a no contest result, except it was known to be Mega Megu's retirement fight and the audience came to see her in action one last time. JAG won the fight, but I'll never ever be her fan.
screen_shot_2013-10-05_at_10.19.36_am.0.png

Last edited:
Are you seriously suggesting that if you don't bet on a fight in the way the market ended up betting on the fight, you're uneducated?
Boy must you feel pretty dumb right now lol. Zhang just mauled her.

Zhang ITD cashes at +250.

just steamrolled her

Weili Zhang is for real

I can't ever root for Jessica Aguilar because I hold a grudge against her for ruining Megumi Fujii's retirement fight with eyepoke fouls. They had to pause the fight more than once for the doctor to look to Megumi's eyes. I think they would have disqualified JAG, or at least made it a no contest result, except it was Mega Megu's retirement fight and the audience came to see her in action one last time. JAG won the fight, but I'll never ever be her fan.

And that's not the only way in which JAG was cheating, according to the Testimony of St Carla the Just.

Glad to see Jag get finished br00tally and to go 1-3 looking like a can in the stricter environment of the UFC #justdesserts

Zhang was made in a lab to win a belt for China.
Her physique is amazing.
Also, her in-fight tactical timing is flawless.
Knows EXACTLY when to use a move, like this armbar. A joy to watch.

Weili Zhang Stops Aguilar/ Xiaonan beats Kondo/ Yanan Stops Mueller
WMMAddict
Published on Nov 24, 2018

Weili dismantled her, great finish. An opponent in or near the top 10 should be next.

Never seen anyone do that to Jag. This girl is going places. I'd like to see Jag retire. She's 36 and I don't see her getting into the top 10 again.

Never seen anyone do that to Jag. This girl is going places. I'd like to see Jag retire. She's 36 and I don't see her getting into the top 10 again.
The UFC should at least try to set up Jag vs Esparza II.

Makes zero sense at this stage in their careers.
Neither did Bisping vs Henderson II but we got it anyways, with MUCH bigger implications.

I'm sure nobody would be peeved if the UFC got some grudge match in the Women's Strawweight division underway.

Neither did Bisping vs Henderson II but we got it anyways, with MUCH bigger implications.

I'm sure nobody would be peeved if the UFC got some grudge match in the Women's Strawweight division underway.

That comparison doesn't make sense. Hendo was a top 10 fighter coming off a win and as the champ Bisping had a say in who he fought next. Jag is 1-4 and nowhere near the top 10. There's no interest in that fight.

Makes zero sense at this stage in their careers.

why not..?

Carla's become a top ten gatekeeper who is nowhere close to a title shot

JAG is an unranked gatekeeper

let the two gatekeepers fight each other.

How many people are interested in Carla's next fight? Like three people, Carla and her parents

How many people are interested in JAG's next fight? Nobody

How many people would be interested in Jag v Carla rematch? a fair few

Back