Jesse Ventura, Wins American Sniper Lawsuit, after 5 years of battle

I don't think he has told more lies than Ventura who is an absolute charlatan and a perfect representation of the conspiratard. BTW, he wasn't a SEAL despite the hat and his bullshit claims. Ventura is like 10 times dumber than Rogan. He is on another level.

I don't have a problem with him claiming to be a SeAL (there was no SQT back then after BUD/S). What people do have a problem with are his ambiguous claims over the years about "hunting man" in Vietnam when he never served (nor volunteered) with the actual teams during his time in Southeast Asia. He was with a UDT and never even saw combat (no Combat Action Ribbon).

Chris Kyle claimed he was sent to Katrina to snipe looters? Wtf?
Him and another sniper were on top of the Superdome sniping looters. Supposedly.
I'll never understood why someone with legitimate accomplishments like Kyle would lie about stupid things. Reminds me of a decorated Master Guns (E9 in the USMC) who got busted lying about supposedly being a scout sniper.

I'll never understood why someone with legitimate accomplishments like Kyle would lie about stupid things. Reminds me of a decorated Master Guns (E9 in the USMC) who got busted lying about supposedly being a scout sniper.
Ego

That one were he said he gunned down some car jackers at the gas station was actually investigated by a reporter. There was no evidence whatsoever. No police reports, no hospital or death reports in that area at that time.

That one were he said he gunned down some car jackers at the gas station was actually investigated by a reporter. There was no evidence whatsoever. No police reports, no hospital or death reports in that area at that time.

If I was a car-jacker I would sue Harper Collins. #murica

Ventura is a ass but even a ass doesn't deserve to be lied about in something like this.

The question is what can he do to be less of an ass now that he won this.

Him and another sniper were on top of the Superdome sniping looters. Supposedly.

I don't get why anyone would 'brag' about killing people unless you're a psycho.

F2q0Z8x.gif

If you take a step back, and you look at all of the available information and testimony, it certainly seems like Chris Kyle is at the least, a pathological liar.

The guy claimed he personally murdered 30 Americans for "looting" from the roof of the Superdome. That is a ridiculous thing to claim, and sociopathic mass murder if true.

He also claimed he killed two guys who tried to steal his car, and got released because the Department of Defense immediately came to his rescue, kinda like Richard Crenna saving Rambo.

The guy is a loon. It is like we decided to make a hero of this guy, and once we realized he was a complete psycho, we decided we just could not take it back.

Last edited:
i think chris kyle was good at fighting but he suffered some kind of mental disorders

I actually think Kyle's lies about Ventura is why Trump is POTUS now. I believe Jesse would have run had his rep not been so badly damaged by this lawsuit/fake news. And in this past year, which had the most troubled candidates ever, I believe Ventura, who was a cross of Bernie and Trump, would have won. It is a just bizarre that so many look up to Kyle - he was a murderer (and was proud of it), almost definitely a sociopath or psychopath and profited off of lying and bragging about killing people.

Agreed. Kyle was a legit bad ass. Just being a Navy SEAL who served tours in Iraq would have been impressive enough, without the fact that he had the highest score of any US sniper. Why the guy had to make up Comic Book stories I'll never know.

I actually think Kyle's lies about Ventura is why Trump is POTUS now. I believe Jesse would have run had his rep not been so badly damaged by this lawsuit/fake news. And in this past year, which had the most troubled candidates ever, I believe Ventura, who was a cross of Bernie and Trump, would have won. It is a just bizarre that so many look up to Kyle - he was a murderer (and was proud of it), almost definitely a sociopath or psychopath and profited off of lying and bragging about killing people.

If Kyle was a murderer, so were most soldiers who have ever killed an enemy in combat. You may disagree with the decision to invade Iraq, but referring to a man who killed people who were armed and trying to kill him or his comrades is ridiculous.

He still fought a man that could not defend himself......at the end of the day....nothing changes that.
you sound maximum butthurt bro. you're too emotionally invested to have a rational opinion on this matter, carry on.

If Kyle was a murderer, so were most soldiers who have ever killed an enemy in combat. You may disagree with the decision to invade Iraq, but referring to a man who killed people who were armed and trying to kill him or his comrades is ridiculous.
And is Einstein too ridiculous? As he famously once said "it is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing more than an act of murder''.

That is exactly what the people from Isis say and what the Nazi's said too: "It's not murder because my team did the killing". Crazy wars happen because people feel if they murder, 'it's OK, my government wanted me to; Im not morally responsible'. Murder is still murder, and wars will only stop when people start taking accountability and calling a spade a spade.

Back