Jesse Taylor

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by bigkick, Oct 14, 2017.

1. bigkick Brown Belt

bigkick
    So the guy just got suspended for a year b/c he got caught juicing. Does he get a THIRD chance at the fighting in the UFC next Sept or is this going to be it? Believe he'll be 35.

2. Warehouse Blank Stare

Warehouse
    After screwing up majorly twice, I'd imagine he'd be eager to fight at least once more inside the octagon before calling it quits. I'm just amazed he'd ruin his comeback story in this manner, puts a real damper on the moment.

Squish II, xmovingparts and Valhoven like this.
  3. Valhoven Senior Moderator

Valhoven
    Spot on. Definitely a talent, but you couldn't play it straight – this once-in-a-lifetime shot at redemption? For your two sons, (the last chapter of) your career, to get yourself out of that shoebox of a flat?

If these weren't all factors to do right by, then I don't know what would be. Was genuinely happy for the guy.
    <{hughesimpress}>

4. Taste the Rambo Banned

Taste the Rambo
    Terrible nickname, dumber than a box of rocks and a unlikeable guy. Didn't he threaten a limo driver or what not?

But the guy is tougher than driving home from a Kid Rock concert. He's just too big for welterweight imo,

5. DianS White Belt

DianS
    Considering he got a fight with CB Dollaway back in the day as a 2nd chance, I would think you're talking about a 4th chance.