Jesse or Diego, who was the most dominant?

RhinoRush

Company Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
This season, Jesse Taylor really stood out for how easy made it look. The only guy I can think of who walked through the competition so easily was Diego back in season 1.

So, simple thread. Who was more dominant in their TUF runs?

Diego Sanchez

Diego-Sanchez-The-YES-Cartwheel.jpg

Or

Jesse Taylor?

taylor.jpg

Tony Ferguson

KO 3 people in the house then KO win in the finale

Michael Chiesa dominated his season. Kevin gastelum, joe daddy, nate diaz (although manny was winning before he dislocated his shoulder) chris holdsworth, julianna pena, amir sadollah. mac danzig had all 1st round subs, diego bradao had all first round finishes etc

Mac Danzig probably. Four dominant first round subs.

Didn't brando destroy his season. Kelvin too

Sadollahs run was crazy. 4 finishes in the house and 1 finish in the finale over 4 legit guys with pro experience while Sadollah only had 1 amateur fight to his name.

Nelson had a good run

True, but quality of competition counts for a lot. Kimbo and that nasty British kickboxer had no ground game to speak of, and Schaub had no striking defense. You could argue Wren was the only legit well-rounded opponent, and Nelson stalled him for a boring decision.

That being said, you/I can probably pick apart any TUF winner in a similar way.

Also Uriah Hall looked like an absolute beast...until the finale

And before i forget...
Cody McKenzie was the most dominant guy...not in the cage...in the garden...tapped the whole house out...lol

Michael Chiesa dominated his season. Kevin gastelum, joe daddy, nate diaz (although manny was winning before he dislocated his shoulder) chris holdsworth, julianna pena, amir sadollah. mac danzig had all 1st round subs, diego bradao had all first round finishes etc

Remember Chiesa vs Justin Lawrence on TUF? Loved that scrap

Back