Jersey Mike's is also awful, but I still keep going.

Every chain sandwich shop sucks. Stick to mom and pop places or delis

Lol @ eating at mom and pop places. You sound poor. The Oceanaire Seafood Room and Mastro's restaurant is where it's at. Get a job hippy.

How do you like that shit?

I'm the new Revolver. .460 mother fucker.

Lol @ eating at mom and pop places. You sound poor. The Oceanaire seafood room and Mastro's restaurant is where it's at. Get a job hippy.

How do you like that shit?
Love Mastros. But when does it open for lunch? lmao. I mean I could probably get them to open for me when I want but I'd rather not hassle.

Bumping this thread to give a shout out to Port of Subs. Eating there now. They're always solid

As long as you keep going to Jersey Mikes and not Subway. Subway is the worst food in any category, they don't even use real meat in some of their sandwiches but that's not what makes me dislike Subway so much, it's the fact that they are everywhere, I hope all of them go out of business so they are replaced by anything else.

I HATE fast food sandwich chains. So bad! We have real Delis with Boars Head products and fresh rolls.

Jersey Mikes is good if you don't get it Mike's way where they soak it in oil.

Meh Jersey Mike's is ok...I do like Jimmy John's though for the delivery...
I like Jimmy John's too. Italian Night Club is where it's at. easy mayo.

Locally we have a chain called Thundercloud

it's all cold sandwiches, no toasters.. but the produce is on point and they make this avocado spread in house that is legit. They're my go to sub.

jersey mike's is my favorite of the sub chains. however, the price is ridiculous. you can eat at a sit down restaurant for less. It costs like $30 for 2 people to eat there. a little crazy for a sub shop. at least you can get filled up though. I like firehose, but you sure as hell wont get filled up there on a sub

Jersey Mikes is good if you don't get it Mike's way where they soak it in oil.
This is the biggest problem to me. Sub shops only offer their workers like $9 an hour. You get dipshit stoners who don't care if you enjoy your meal or not. When making a sub correctly using the right amount of sauce and lettuce and such is so important.

But the owners are lazy greedy dip shits. So rather than work themselves or get good employees that care they just mass hire drug addicts and morons.

Yes, much like Chipotle, I repeatedly keep going to Jersey Mike's despite thinking it is amazingly bad. The similarities don't end there. Jersey Mike's sandwiches should be amazing. Everything is fresh. Everything is kept neat. Everything is made with precision. But then you eat the sandwich, and, miraculously, it has no taste.

On a related note, Jersey Mike's might be loved by people of poor taste. Case in point, I matched with a girl on Bumble who was kinda fine. She was weird, though. We chatted and she sent me a pic of her in a swim suit. She had big ol' knockers. She was into dom stuff, I suspect. Because she told me that if I Favored her a a Jersey Mike's sandwich, she'd let me sit beside her at the pool and I could look at her. Her exact message was this.

"JERSEY MIKE'S CHICKEN CALIFORNIA! RIGHT NOW!"

I decided that she was ghetto because I looked at the menu and there is no such thing as a chicken California. But there is a California Chicken Cheese Steak sandwich, and that sounds disgusting.
Jimmy John's is far superior.

thats why u should always ask for salt and pepper on your sandwich

Yes, much like Chipotle, I repeatedly keep going to Jersey Mike's despite thinking it is amazingly bad. The similarities don't end there. Jersey Mike's sandwiches should be amazing. Everything is fresh. Everything is kept neat. Everything is made with precision. But then you eat the sandwich, and, miraculously, it has no taste.

On a related note, Jersey Mike's might be loved by people of poor taste. Case in point, I matched with a girl on Bumble who was kinda fine. She was weird, though. We chatted and she sent me a pic of her in a swim suit. She had big ol' knockers. She was into dom stuff, I suspect. Because she told me that if I Favored her a a Jersey Mike's sandwich, she'd let me sit beside her at the pool and I could look at her. Her exact message was this.

I decided that she was ghetto because I looked at the menu and there is no such thing as a chicken California. But there is a California Chicken Cheese Steak sandwich, and that sounds disgusting.

I would have banged the fucking hell out of her

Dear Lord, WTF is wrong with you? lol

Learn to cook!

Agreed... Jersey Mike's is very bland. The Big Kahuna is the only exception; then again, if I ever had an authentic cheese steak I would probably change my mind.

Here in South Carolina it keeps being voted as the best sandwhich shop. That just shows that we have shit for subs.

I like Jimmy John's too. Italian Night Club is where it's at. easy mayo.

Locally we have a chain called Thundercloud

it's all cold sandwiches, no toasters.. but the produce is on point and they make this avocado spread in house that is legit. They're my go to sub.
I love Jimmy Johns wheat bread. I bet most people dont even know its an option. Its soooooo good though. Dont really care for their white bread
jimmy-johns.jpg

Lol at going to a sandwich shop. Just go upstairs and have your mom make you a sandwich.

1. Potbelly
2. Firehouse
Everything else.

FACT.

Back