Jersey Mike's is also awful, but I still keep going.

Does Sobik's exist anymore? That was my OG sub shop before Subway, Blimpie, Quiznos and Firehouse. Only ate at Jersey Mikes once and it was less than spectacular.

I have had Firehouse subs, and that was decent.

Earl of Sandwich is fantastic though.

Wheres the pics of the Jersey Mike's gold digger with big knockers?

Wheres the pics of the Jersey Mike's gold digger with big knockers?

bro she was fine but not fine.

like if you were at a bar with your buds and yall were flirting with this chick, you'd all be like, "Man she kinda has a gut...and bad legs..."

but if your buddies left and it was just you and her, you'd be all fired up to see them warlocks

brahs Jimmy John's got me through college

Jimmy John's is pretty good, their bread is on point. I remember a few years back, one of my teammates on my futbol team who was from Pittsburgh got hungry after a game. Before going and grabbing some Jimmy John's, we smoked a bit, then got real hungry. I remember I ordered a half, he ordered the same, after that he was like "Shit dude, I'm still hungry" I was like, "Yeah, I still have some room", we were in Westwood Village, which is right off UCLA, I was like dude, you ever have Fat Burger? He was like, no, what's that? I was like whaaaat, so, we went to Fat Burger, each grabbed a Fatburger. Even after that, we went over to the world famous Diddy Riese for some ice cream sandwiches.

Sports+Smoking=

05_vito.jpg

thumb_600.jpg

348s.jpg

Jimmy John's is pretty good, their bread is on point. I remember a few years back, one of my teammates on my futbol team who was from Pittsburgh got hungry after a game. Before going and grabbing some Jimmy John's, we smoked a bit, then got real hungry. I remember I ordered a half, he ordered the same, after that he was like "Shit dude, I'm still hungry" I was like, "Yeah, I still have some room", we were in Westwood Village, which is right off UCLA, I was like dude, you ever have Fat Burger? He was like, no, what's that? I was like whaaaat, so, we went to Fat Burger, each grabbed a Fatburger. Even after that, we went over to the world famous Diddy Riese for some ice cream sandwiches.

Sports+Smoking=

05_vito.jpg

thumb_600.jpg

348s.jpg

fuck.

bro she was fine but not fine.

like if you were at a bar with your buds and yall were flirting with this chick, you'd all be like, "Man she kinda has a gut...and bad legs..."

but if your buddies left and it was just you and her, you'd be all fired up to see them warlocks

Maybe you could just crop out everything else but the sweet zone? Thanks, buddy!

I remember in the early 90's being a kid, I loved me some Subway. Their cold cut trios was great. I haven't had subway in years but everybody says how crappy it is now.

Another chain that was terrible was Quiznos. Only decent chain out there is Togo's. Their pastrami is on point.
I loved Quiznos. There is only one left in my city though and its far away so i dont go there much. Their franchising strategy killed them

I loved Quiznos. There is only one left in my city though and its far away so i dont go there much. Their franchising strategy killed them

I'm actually surprised there is a few near me. I thought they all had closed.

Pretty hilarious, I was glad to see them go. Introduced the strategy of high-priced, yet not enough to make you full, sub sandwiches... right at the moment the economy started tanking as hard as anyone's seen since the 1930's.

I was getting sick of their obnoxious ads, the opposite of appetizing ("I want you to put me inside of you, Dave..." -'Torpedo' sub sandwich, ~ 2009, and those furry dead gerbil things screaming at you a year prior) Great marketing strategy, ya dumb pricks

subway > jersey mikes. u gotta know what to put in your sandwhich. had one of the best chicken breast subs yesterday from subway. double meat and cheese, guac, mayo mustard lettuce olives chioptle siracha

Every chain sandwich shop sucks. Stick to mom and pop places or delis

Jersey Mike's is miles better than Subway, IMO. But I think Penn Station is my new obsession, that's one of the best cheesesteaks I've ever had. Plus fries.

Meh Jersey Mike's is ok...I do like Jimmy John's though for the delivery...

The thing that bothers me about subway is you go in and can smell the bread baking which smells awesome but when you eat it it has no flavor at all

And it's made out of yoga mat material. Just disgusting.

Back