Jersey Mike's is also awful, but I still keep going.

O

Overtures

Yes, much like Chipotle, I repeatedly keep going to Jersey Mike's despite thinking it is amazingly bad. The similarities don't end there. Jersey Mike's sandwiches should be amazing. Everything is fresh. Everything is kept neat. Everything is made with precision. But then you eat the sandwich, and, miraculously, it has no taste.

On a related note, Jersey Mike's might be loved by people of poor taste. Case in point, I matched with a girl on Bumble who was kinda fine. She was weird, though. We chatted and she sent me a pic of her in a swim suit. She had big ol' knockers. She was into dom stuff, I suspect. Because she told me that if I Favored her a a Jersey Mike's sandwich, she'd let me sit beside her at the pool and I could look at her. Her exact message was this.

"JERSEY MIKE'S CHICKEN CALIFORNIA! RIGHT NOW!"

I decided that she was ghetto because I looked at the menu and there is no such thing as a chicken California. But there is a California Chicken Cheese Steak sandwich, and that sounds disgusting.

Pic of girl with big knockers, then we can discuss Jersey Mike's.

Jersey Mikes is ok but Firehouse is where its at

"Because she told me that if I Favored her a a Jersey Mike'ssandwich, she'd let me sit beside her at the pool and I could look at her."

I'm sorry, what?

Jersey Mikes is ok but Firehouse is where its at

I don't know if it's a regional thing, but every Firehouse Subs I've eaten at has been terrible. I've had better sandwiches from 7-11.

I remember in the early 90's being a kid, I loved me some Subway. Their cold cut trios was great. I haven't had subway in years but everybody says how crappy it is now.

Another chain that was terrible was Quiznos. Only decent chain out there is Togo's. Their pastrami is on point.

I remember in the early 90's being a kid, I loved me some Subway. Their cold cut trios was great. I haven't had subway in years but everybody says how crappy it is now.

Another chain that was terrible was Quiznos. Only decent chain out there is Togo's. Their pastrami is on point.

you favor someone a sandwhich by paying for it and getting it delivered to their place with Favor. She wanted me to do that, then i could go and sit by her at the pool and gaze at her nipples through her wet swim suit. She was into dom stuff.

also, Subway i do remember being great. Now it is god fucking awful. I don't know if it changed or if I changed.

Jersey Mike's is actually better than Subway. But that's such a low bar.

you favor someone a sandwhich by paying for it and getting it delivered to their place with Favor. She wanted me to do that, then i could go and sit by her at the pool and gaze at her nipples through her wet swim suit. She was into dom stuff.

also, Subway i do remember being great. Now it is god fucking awful. I don't know if it changed or if I changed.

Jersey Mike's is actually better than Subway. But that's such a low bar.

I must be getting old, I don't know any of this lingo.

And yes, Subway was great back in the day. The food was good. Now, when I see people walking with a subway bag, I shake my head and call them a pleb.

I don't know if it's a regional thing, but every Firehouse Subs I've eaten at has been terrible. I've had better sandwiches from 7-11.
Weird I love firehouse. Everything always tastes fresh and good everytime i go

I don't know if it's a regional sub shop but Penn Station East Coast Subs is the best place around me. I worked there when I was like 19. Couldn't beat their Fresh squeezed lemonade and a philly steak

its a shame those of you not in there Bay Area can't experience Kinders BBQ

I must be getting old, I don't know any of this lingo.

And yes, Subway was great back in the day. The food was good. Now, when I see people walking with a subway bag, I shake my head and call them a pleb.
The thing that bothers me about subway is you go in and can smell the bread baking which smells awesome but when you eat it it has no flavor at all

I am from Jersey, but never had or even heard or seen a Jersey Mike's location. Is Mike from the Isle of Jersey in the English Channel or something? Henry Cavill is from there. He plays Superman in movies.

no the thing with subway is when you go in you smell it and then you leave and you smell it for the rest of the day.

Jared Fogle forever ruined Subway.

Back