Jermell Charlo vs. Austin Trout confirmed for June 9

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Former WBA junior middleweight champion Austin ‘No Doubt’ Trout (31-4, 17 KOs) is being mentioned as the possible next opponent for WBC 154 lb. champion Jermell Charlo (30-0, 15 KOs) on June 9 when he fights in the co-feature bout on the featherweight contenders between Leo Santa Cruz and Abner Mares rematch on Showtime Boxing at the Staples Center in Los Angles, California.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/04/jermell-charlo-vs-austin-trout/

Charlo will face the winner of lara vs Hurd to unify titles if he beats the veteran Trout. He should be a huge favorite

I think Trout needs a lighter opponent. And Jermell needs to go right to the Lara Hurd winner.

Trout's past his best. His high water mark was the Cotto and Alvarez fights. I like Trout, but he probably gets stopped.

Co main event of Santa Cruz vs mares

When Jermell's on his game and willing to let his hands go I think he's the best Charlo brother. And saying he's the best Charlo bro means he's really fucking good.

Trout seems to be a bit past his prime and even tho Hurd proved he's the real deal against Lara that loss at this point in Trout's career seems to be a big deal, esp going up against one of the best fighters in and around the weight.

Also you can look at their eyebrows

When Jermell's on his game and willing to let his hands go I think he's the best Charlo brother. And saying he's the best Charlo bro means he's really fucking good.

Trout seems to be a bit past his prime and even tho Hurd proved he's the real deal against Lara that loss at this point in Trout's career seems to be a big deal, esp going up against one of the best fighters in and around the weight.

Going to be an ugly ud

Trout is going to get his ass beaten.

When Trout beat Cotto and looked solid verses Canelo, I would have never guessed he was going to become a division doormat.

Trout being a gatekeeper is tough to swallow but that's boxing I guess.

He lost all his big fights so he has no one else to blame but himself.

He's like Broner now because he can get pretty big fights but we all expect him to lose. Well like Broner expect he's not a worthless piece of shit.

Trout being a gatekeeper is tough to swallow but that's boxing I guess.

He lost all his big fights so he has no one else to blame but himself.

He's like Broner now because he can get pretty big fights but we all expect him to lose. Well like Broner expect he's not a worthless piece of shit.
That and Trout actually tries to win all his big fights.

That's the last time Trout will be a pretty good win on someone else's record.

charlo-trout%20(22).jpg

The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast is headlined by a rematch between featherweight world champions and Southern California rivals Leo Santa Cruz and Abner Mares.

jermell-charlo%20(3)_6.jpg

The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast is headlined by a rematch between featherweight world champions and Southern California rivals Leo Santa Cruz and Abner Mares.

Back