Jermall Charlo vs. Hugo Centeno added to Wilder/Ortiz card. WBC Interim-Belt

Charlo beats evryone at 160 right know he's to good for any of them even GGG loses because he's getting to old. A younger GGG does better and then it's a toss-up fight, Canelo will never have a chance his legs and stamina is trash, he gets beat everytime they fight by ko of on points. Danny Jacobs loses by ko he's to gun shy to beat Charlo and I don't think could take Charlos punching power and accuracy in their fight, after them we have no one else right now that is a threat, that i know of. Then Charlo movies up to 168 and beats all of them to, there is no one at 168 that can handle Charlo, at this time, the only real test for Charlo is at 175 until then he is ruling 160 and 168.

Jermall Charlo - Hitman (Highlights / Knockouts)

Erislandy Lara vs Jermall "Hitman" Charlo sparring
Jermall towers over Lara, he's way bigger.

Jermall Charlo, is 6ft with a 73 and 1/2 inc reach and a champion at 155, he can box has a good defense and real punching power, his true fighting weight should be at light heavy and cruiser weight.

And I don't want to hear how people don't like him because he talks trash, then the same people say they love Tyson Furry and Mike Tyson along with MCgregor and we all know theses fighters talk more trash then anybody and act like buffoons and thugs, that's just an excuse for the real reason they don't like him and his brother, at-least we would know who we are dealing with and if someone threw a chair at your family you would be ready to fight to, any man would to protect their family because the police and security take to long to wait for, before someone gets real hurt, look at the Riddick Bowe vs Gollota Riot, they wouldn't even brake that Riot up, Lou Duva is on the Matt hurt real bad and people in the stands getting hurt beat up, you could die getting jumped by a couple of grown men beating on you.

Riddick Bowe Vs Andrew Golota - Riot at Madison Square Garden

Nobody is beating this man at 160 or 168 except GGG if he doesn't lose to much because he's getting old anybody else is toast, until Charlo moves to 175 then it's a different story.

Charlo beats evryone at 160 right know he's to good for any of them even GGG loses because he's getting to old. A younger GGG does better and then it's a toss-up fight, Canelo will never have a chance his legs and stamina is trash, he gets beat everytime they fight by ko of on points. Danny Jacobs loses by ko he's to gun shy to beat Charlo and I don't think could take Charlos punching power and accuracy in their fight, after them we have no one else right now that is a threat, that i know of. Then Charlo movies up to 168 and beats all of them to, there is no one at 168 that can handle Charlo, at this time, the only real test for Charlo is at 175 until then he is ruling 160 and 168.

Jermall Charlo - Hitman (Highlights / Knockouts)

Erislandy Lara vs Jermall "Hitman" Charlo sparring
Jermall towers over Lara, he's way bigger.

Jermall Charlo, is 6ft with a 73 and 1/2 inc reach and a champion at 155, he can box has a good defense and real punching power, his true fighting weight should be at light heavy and cruiser weight.

And I don't want to hear how people don't like him because he talks trash, then the same people say they love Tyson Furry and Mike Tyson along with MCgregor and we all know theses fighters talk more trash then anybody and act like buffoons and thugs, that's just an excuse for the real reason they don't like him and his brother, at-least we would know who we are dealing with and if someone threw a chair at your family you would be ready to fight to, any man would to protect their family because the police and security take to long to wait for, before someone gets real hurt, look at the Riddick Bowe vs Gollota Riot, they wouldn't even brake that Riot up, Lou Duva is on the Matt hurt real bad and people in the stands getting hurt beat up, you could die getting jumped by a couple of grown men beating on you.

Riddick Bowe Vs Andrew Golota - Riot at Madison Square Garden

Nobody is beating this man at 160 or 168 except GGG if he doesn't lose to much because he's getting old anybody else is toast, until Charlo moves to 175 then it's a different story.

155? What is that? Caneloweight?

That's Charlo"s old championship weight class, him and his brothers, titles they won at that weight class, it's 155.
154 is junior middleweight, 160 is middleweight. There isn’t a 155 division.

154 is junior middleweight, 160 is middleweight. There isn’t a 155 division.

Canelo started a trend. Fighters with enough money behind them get to make their own legit weight class. Seems fair enough since ANYONE with enough money gets to make there own legit belts.

@RR put it very well, imo, he knows these two. Don't want to misquote you so I @'d you just in case, but something to the effect of they are not cultured like a Wlad or somebody who speaks 22 languages and who's got a phd, but he said they're good kids who are rough around the edges b/c they grew up in the gym. That makes total sense to me.

Both are good people. They always treated people good.

I really don't get why people don't like the Charlos. I'll admit they're kinda goofy and weirdly intense sometimes, but like, I don't recall them doing anything where I thought "well that was shitty and unnecessary"

I really don't get why people don't like the Charlos. I'll admit they're kinda goofy and weirdly intense sometimes, but like, I don't recall them doing anything where I thought "well that was shitty and unnecessary"

They haven't done anything wrong. It's lame. I've been around these kids a lot. Fucking stupid to judge them on interviews.

Ask Danny what he has to say. Even Tony Grano will say they're good kids.

Canelo started a trend. Fighters with enough money behind them get to make their own legit weight class. Seems fair enough since ANYONE with enough money gets to make there own legit belts.

You know what I mean, sometimes i say 155 pounds when talking super welterweight, but it's 154 pounds..

But my mistake, it's 154 not 155, super welterweight is 147-154 and middleweight is 154-160, also welterweight is 140-147, unless I got this wrong to, but I am pretty sure you will correct me anyway.

EsteemedGranularAmericanratsnake-max-1mb.gif

They haven't done anything wrong. It's lame. I've been around these kids a lot. Fucking stupid to judge them on interviews.

Ask Danny what he has to say. Even Tony Grano will say they're good kids.
yeah I mean even in the interviews, they seem goofy and maybe a bit strange (bug eyes weird me out a bit lol), sometimes even hot headed and a bit arrogant, but nothing about them seems genuinely bad. I don't think it's even fair to hold their interviews as "bad"

March 3rd Brooklyn undercard of wilder vs Ortiz

Fucking stupid to judge them on interviews.
well what else are we going to judge them on, other than the fights themselves? and most people here will admit that they're good, exciting fighters.

but as soon as they open their mouths they're unbearable. their attitude, the way they carry themselves, how they talk and what they say... ugh.

those "KEEP RUNNIN YA MOUTH" shirts are dope as shit, though. i'll give them that.

Back