Jermall Charlo: I'ma whip both Golovkin and Jacobs

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
In this short video interview with FightHub, Jermall Charlo talks briefly about moving up to middleweight where some tough fights await and what might be in store for him for his next run at a world title. Check out what he had to say. It was pretty short and sweet...

Jermall Charlo on what's next for him:

"I'm going up to 160 to kick some mo' ass."

On what he thought of the GGG-Jacobs fight:

"It was a good fight. A lot of people watched it. Personally I thought Danny Jacobs did an outstanding job. GG, he neutralized Danny, he made it a closer fight than it was but I had Danny winning, slightly, by a round but, you know, it is what it is. I'ma whoop both of they ass."

On if he wants the winner of Canelo-Chaver Jr. next:

"Man, fuck both of 'em. I'll holla at ya'll later."

I like the Charlos. Would love to see him get in with Canelo, GGG, Danny etc.

HahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahHHanhHHahahahahha

This was him working on his irony, right? If GGG can find you he can hurt you. Charlo doesn't have the movement or speed to trouble GGG. Danny would boxhim up and down.

I've said it before. A guy that fights like a big guy in his weight class and then moves up to a bigger weight class will lose the contest of mass. Charlo is just not a skilled enough guy. He's there to be hit. He hates guys that jab, set up their attacks, and/or move. His wins have come from guys getting lazy and becoming static, or being just plain average. It's irrefutable. Charlo is lucky he gets instantly elevated to the no. 2 spot by WBC.

I think GGG wins and Charlo takes Jacobs

Danny would toss him a beating but it would be fun.

Is Danny going to try to keep making 160?
I would imagine he would only stick around for a rematch with GGG or a fight with Canelo, but who really knows?

Lara would dismantle him. He wants no part of that

I would imagine he would only stick around for a rematch with GGG or a fight with Canelo, but who really knows?
I don't see how a man who weights 285 pounds on fight night can keep cutting to 160.

Jacobs is a big guy, I don't think he'll hang around 160 to fight someone like Charlo. I think it's big fights at 160 or 168 for Jacobs.

Is Lara going to fight anybody decent anytime soon?

Jacobs is a big guy, I don't think he'll hang around 160 to fight someone like Charlo. I think it's big fights at 160 or 168 for Jacobs.

Is Lara going to fight anybody decent anytime soon?
I think he just turned down Andrade.
Supposedly hes going to fight Hurd this summer. So somewhat relevant.

Charlo might be able to hang with Canelo, but he'd take a beatdown from Danny or GGG. Based on styles and size.

Back