Jermall Charlo and Danny Jacobs confrontation

Danny and Charlo seemed respectable but that short dude in Charlo's group was getting loud for no reason

Lesser Sapiens are easily inhabited by the path of The Ennui. You must avoid this at all costs Mr Storm.

I've said for a long time it will happen. This is for show. It will sell tickets. They are cool with each other. Just making money. That's why they shook hands.

Anyways, Danny easy. As always I'll be taking bets

You better bet someone into The Nexus my beautiful friend. I need them to be flavorful.

Jacobs and Charlo ain't getting the GGG vs Canelo winner. This should be next for them.

I always wonder why so many fighters always get so uppity when they run into each other and talk about fighting each other. I guess it's partially for the camera as well
One of my favorite videos is when Broner, Berto, Khan, and I think a couple other guys run into each other and talk about fighting but it was all very friendly. This was when Broner was actually likable and he was ribbing the other guys but it was funny and not mean spirited.

Charlie looked like he was embarrassed for starting this. Look at his face, looks like a kid who got in trouble.

You better bet someone into The Nexus my beautiful friend. I need them to be flavorful.

And agile?
tenor.gif

And agile?
tenor.gif

Agility is a good representation of the malleable body. The elegant maneuvers of moist tight flesh violently manifesting it's motion through the planes of existence.

Back