Jeremy Stephens wearing Reebok Mexican colors?

Does a fighter get to wear the colors of their ethnic background or nationality?

Noticed Stephens is always wearing the Mexican color Reebok uniform
His mother is Mexican, his father is half, his wife is Mexican too..

* you can't be one third Chinese
Yes you can as genes aren't regulated to halves and quarters when being passed on. Mathematical equations, etc.. that I see millenials and the ignorant using to try to prove their point in it, don't work, as one can't group all who are mixed in one category, as genes are passed on in many dif ratios and percentages. My mother for example is Hawaiian of Filipino descent.. meaning her great great great grandparents were born in the Philippines back in the mid 1700's, migrated to the Hawaiian Islands in the late 1700's, and along the way some were married to others who make up the rest of Hawaiian/Polynesian culture.. Samoans, Koreans, Portugese, English, Spanish, Kiwi's, Tongans, Guamanians, and other Filipinos from various areas of the Phillipines. Father is Black American.. not African American, as his family is Creole and came from the Carribean and France back in the early 1800's, not having any roots or ties in Africa since before the 1800's. It's very possible for one, to be 1/3 something..

he sure doesnt look mexican
or sound
Hope you are joking there.. as one doesn't need to "sound" like something to be it. Go to Texas, Asians talk with a drawl. Go to Mexico, there are redhead Mexicans in Mexico City and Mexicans have similar features as Jeremy in the south of Mexico. Go to Brazil, there are a lot Japanese, German and Polish who make up the citizens of Brazil.

No you can’t man. My Dad’s cousin was 1/3 Filipino, but he wasn’t.
You just one can't but then also said your Dad's cousin is.. gotta make up your mind there.

A long time ago, someone referred to a fighter on here as 1/3 Chinese. A response said 'You cannot be one third Chinese'.

Many pages of debate followed. Many. But it was eventually confirmed that you cannot be one third Chinese (or any other race lol).

Sherdoggers were cooler and engaged more back then.
Ethnicity and race are vastly different.. in China there are many of the same race, but of dif ethnicities. To get technical, "Native Americans" are of a Mongloid race, as they came from Siberia originally.

Those damn “white hispanics” ruining our country LOL
I think he is half Mexican and by the wey they’re a shit loads of white Mexicans is just that we only notice the under 5’4” brown ones.
I’m married to one hot white Latina
I hear you brother. My wife is a white Latina who also happens to be Japanese too.. Her dad is Japanese and Mexican, her mom is Italian and German. When we travel and depending on where we are, some have no clue what she is.

she's chicana, she doesn't even speak spanish. (chicana/chicano =your parents are from mexico)
She was born in Mexico.. and yes, her parents were born there too. One doesn't need to speak dialect, to be from that area/region/country. Many Mexican Americans take great offense to being called Chicano/Chicana.

50% Chinese from one parent, 25% percent Chinese from the other parent. 50+25 = 75 / 2 = 37,5% Chinese. Not exactly one third, but close enough.

No - not close enough.

The statement stands as a fact.

Ethnicity and race are vastly different.. in China there are many of the same race, but of dif ethnicities. To get technical, "Native Americans" are of a Mongloid race, as they came from Siberia originally.

Yup.

But you still can't be 1/3 Chinese.

Being wrong must suck when you can't be humble enough to admit being wrong, at least to yourself. You millenials need to take them blinders off. But carry on, it's amusing to say the least.

wtf are you talking about?

1. im probably older than you
2. i'm not a millenial, and just trying to take a random shot at me like that shows your ignorance.
3. i met jeremy and his wife in vegas, 2 memorial day weekends ago when he fought Barao after the weigh ins at the mandalay bay. i started speaking with her in spanish and she stopped me immediately "im from san diego, i dont speak spanish tho, but my parents are from mex" she is not from there.
4. making shit up to suit your argument is weird af

wtf are you talking about?

1. im probably older than you
2. i'm not a millenial, and just trying to take a random shot at me like that shows your ignorance.
3. i met jeremy and his wife in vegas, 2 memorial day weekends ago when he fought Barao after the weigh ins at the mandalay bay. i started speaking with her in spanish and she stopped me immediately "im from san diego, i dont speak spanish tho, but my parents are from mex" she is not from there.
4. making shit up to suit your argument is weird af
That's full bs! Highly doubt that happened as we had dinner with them that weekend you speak of. While my wife is actual homegirls with her and I've trained at Alliance when in SD visiting military family bitd. Yes, she was raised in the SD area, Chula Vista too. And like i said before, she was born in Mexico. My wife was born in Japan, does she speak it? No, but she is a citizen of that country. The only one making things up is the triggered casual. But as I said, carry on.. which you did for me. You millenial kids are so predictable.. like you replying next with more bs.

Back